Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

November 30, 2016

This is my most used and most loved palette. It smells SO. GOOD. I love that throughout the day, a little gust of wind gives me a whiff of chocolate. Amazing colours that blend so easily. I just adore it.

November 11, 2016

I love all of the eye palette colors in this set! I've had this for almost a year and still have a lot of product left to use. I like that everything is in one convenient case that still fits in my makeup bag. It also came with a diagram to help show you how to use the colors to make different eye makeup effects. The product wears very well all day.

November 01, 2016

Ce sont mes ombres à paupières favorites. Il y a beaucoup de choix de couleur et sont très facile à manoeuvrer et blender. Je le recommence fortement malgré que le prix soit élevé.

October 25, 2016

J'aime tellement cette marque de cosmétique .les ombres à paupières sont pigmentés et facile à manipuler avec un pinceau pour les yeux. Beaucoup de choix de couleurs !!!

October 25, 2016

This eyeshadow palette is amazing! Not only does it smell so so good, but I find that a little goes a long way. I don't need to put much on the brush, yet it looks as if I did. There are also so many pretty colors to choose from. Worth every penny!

October 03, 2016

This is my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time. I use pretty much every shade in here, and they all blend like a dream. This blows the Urban Decay Naked palettes out of the water, and it has a really good mix of mattes and shimmers. It also smells like chocolate which in itself makes it worth 5 stars.

October 02, 2016

Best palette for natural looking makeup. Best worn during day time and also for a simple night time makeup. The pigments are great. It stays long. All in all a very good product to have and a must have in any eyeshadow palette collection. It blends well too!

September 22, 2016

Best palette on the market. By far. For the price, you get tons of product and the smell is amazing. The colours are stunning, blend-able and so diverse. I find myself reaching for only this palette when I own a dozen others.

September 13, 2016

Amazing pigmentation, long wearing and gorgeous shades!
This is a must have neutral palette with a few pops of color.
Plus it smells like Cocoa!!!
HIghly recommend this palette for beginners and advanced makeup users.

September 12, 2016

This eyeshadow palette literally smells like chocolate, something so different & pleasant. The eyeshadows itself are super creamy and easy to work with!