Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1200 in Eye Shadow

March 16, 2017

I love some of the colors, but for the price it is not worth it. It does not stay on for a long time, and the pigment is not that beyond. I would not recommend.

March 15, 2017

love this palette so much because first off it smells like a chocolate bar and secondly because i found it to be pretty pigmented and blends ever easily for me and just feels so good on my eyelids.

March 09, 2017

Love this palette! While on the expensive side, it's worth every penny for the magic it does. Use the neutral shades for a no makeup look when I am running errands and the purple tones for a dramatic evening look to make my eyes pop. Was a huge fan of Naked 2 before this and would recommend this to anyone else looking to make a subtle change in their shadow wardrobe. Four of these shades are also great for eyebrows! I personally love Milk Chocolate for blondes like myself, although Salted Caramel is also great for those with more of a strawberry tone. Super pigmented and blends beautifully!

March 07, 2017

March 07, 2017

Best eyeshadow palette i have ever bought. colours blend so so so well. enough mattes in relation to shimmers. good variety of transition colours too. i love it.

March 02, 2017

this is the best palette i have ever used. i love that it is mostly neutrals with just pops of colour that i can pull off. it smells exactly like a chocolate bar. the shadows are so creamy and pigmented to use and they stay on all day.

March 01, 2017

This was the first high-end makeup product I have ever purchased and I am in LOVE with it! It smells delicious and all of the colours are very easy to wear. They also apply easily and last all day.

February 28, 2017

Oh how I love this palette!! I've had it for MONTHS, and you can still smell the cocoa powder! The colours in the palette are beautiful, blend out easily and have FABULOUS pigment!

I really appreciate how it came with a little card that showed 3 different eye shadow looks, and the application process. A wide variety of colours, both matte and shimmery.

I'm still a shadow novice, and even *I* can manage to make my eyes pretty with this palette.

I would absolutely recommend this product. It's a little on the spendy side, but well worth the splurge!

February 25, 2017

Ceci est ma palette préférée car j'adore les couleurs et la texture sauf le prix ! Il s'estompe bien mais des fois la pigmentation n'est pas au rendez-vous!

January 25, 2017

This is a must have! It is great for everyday looks as well with night out looks. It has every color you need for any kind of look. I would definitely recommend this product!