Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 285 in Bronzer

December 05, 2016

i find i have to work with this a lot to get an ideal bronze going on, but i love the smell of it and i still have the sample size i got, but once i get enough on it looks and feels good on the skin

November 16, 2016

One of the better bronzers on the market. Most bronzers tend to have shimmer or glitter to them, but this one does not. It actually looks fairly natural when you apply it. It's actually matte and what makes it even better is that is smells like chocolate!

October 18, 2016

I received the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in medium/deep as part of a Sephora Favorites Collections. It's a beautiful bronzer even on my porcelain skin. It has a mat finish and smells like chocolate (so yummy!) The scent alone makes it fun to use! This bronzer applies like a dream, blends well and stays on all day. I am so glad I had the chance to try it, it's now one of my go to bronzers. I would repurchase.

October 02, 2016

I absolutely love this bronzer! Probably the best bronzer I've tried so far. I like the fact that there are no oil-based ingredients in this bronzer. If you have oily skin, I recommend you try this bronzer. This bronzer also lasts the entire day!

October 01, 2016

too faced is my fav brand it only they werent so pricey i find this is a great bronzer and flatters alot of skin tones i got this as a sample and made the full size purchase not long after

September 27, 2016

Great bronzer, nice for contouring face, beautiful colour, goes on smooth. SMELLS AMAZING....just like it's name, it really smells like chocolate. It's a good size package, the quality is really good, I've been using it for a long time, and quality stays the same as day one.

August 26, 2016

Not only does this product smell amazing but it's also an amazing bronzer. It blends so nicely on the skin and never looks muddy or patchy. It's my go to bronzer and I love that they have different shades so it'll work for most skin tones :)

August 08, 2016

This stuff smells soooo yummy. Also, it is one of the best bronzers. It is definitely my go-to bronzer. It is smooth, blends nice, and also the color is nice and natural. I hate orange bronzers, and this one isn't AT ALL. virtually perfect in my eyes! :)

July 17, 2016

This is my all time favorite bronzer. I love the sweet smell of chocolate along with the seamless blendability! It is the perfect color on my for summer and gives off the perfect glow!

July 11, 2016

This is my all time favourite bronzer,I have many others but I rarely use them. I just bought the full sized product after using a deluxe sample for the past year and I'm so happy I did. The tone is perfect for my skin,it blends beautifully and smells amazing. I even use it as eyeshadow!