Good

Too faced glitter glue Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 402 in Makeup

July 17, 2016

Okay so I wasn't really buying into this at first.. I've used glitters and glitter eyeshadows before and they've worked with normal primer, or none at all. But after having about 2 sparkly/glittery eyeshadows that barely showed up I figured I'd give this a try. It feels thick, and dries quickly, so when I first swatched it I was unsure... but let me tell you this stuff holds glitter down in place ALL DAY LONG. I've used loose glitters, metallic shadows, and sparkly shadows with this and it's the real deal. They don't budge, and there's also hardly any fall out! It's honestly the BEST. I also tried this with glittery shadows that normally work without having to use this, and they don't look the same at all! They show up more vivid with TONS less fall out. If you don't have this in your life you definitely need it. Don't walk, run to Sephora and grab this baby up! 100% recommend. This is a complete game changer

April 13, 2016

I there is nothing i hate more than glitter fallout. This stuff saved me! The glitter stays in place and it isn't sticky after. Im very happy with it. I don't use glitter alot so it's worth the money for me it will last a long time.

March 02, 2015

I love Too Fced glitter glue. So easy to apply. Dab over lids and then apply loose glitter on top. There is no fallout. Glitter stays pretty and sparkly. It lasts me all day. Even through the odd gym workout. I know I'm odd wearing glitter to the gym. But I love sparkles!!! :-)
    I HIGHLY recommended this to all glitter fans.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick