Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 324 in Primer

December 05, 2016

i love the feeling on my skin, it makes a bit of a sticky like feeling, but once settled it feels a lot smoother, along with smelling great, i highly suggest thing as a primer

September 22, 2016

I love this primer. It feels more like a light moisturizer to me. It does help with the longevity of my makeup (has a sticky quality that helps it adhere), but I love the smell and the texture. It feels like I am giving my skin something good to start it off for the day. I usually feel a little guilty for smothering my face in makeup, but when I put this on first, I feel like it is being well cared for under all the layers.

September 15, 2016

I enjoyed this primer. It has a nice texture to it and smells lovely.
I don't find that it did what it claims to do. I still feel like my skin needed
more to brighten it up. But it did work well under my makeup.

September 15, 2016

I received this is one of my ipsy bags it was very nice. My first love was the smell!! So nice I'm not sure it did anything special to my face but it works as a primer. No complaints there. It is a tad pricy imo.

July 29, 2016

I received this NEW primer in my #IspyGlamBag. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer. I went on so nice making my face so soft and smooth. It also is the perfect canvas to make my makeup go on nice and it also helps to make it last long. It also moisturizes and makes you face look radiant. I really recommend this primer.