Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 357 in Primer

March 28, 2017

great primer for dry skin, its like adding an extra layer of moisturizer to your face before make up, it feels great and make up sets perfectly after.

another thing that i like about this product its the smell, i love when face products come with a great smell.

so affordable and so worth it.

March 08, 2017

This face primer works wonders! You don't need much of it which is awesome and it makes your make-up stay put all day and all night no matter what you're doing! It also replenishes and nourishes your skin so it makes your skin look a lot nicer and heathier. It's overall my favorite face primer!

March 02, 2017

After seeing numerous positive reviews for this product i finally decided to but it. It does work freak even for my combo oily skin. To me the biggest down side to this product is the scent. It didn't bother my skin but makeup/skin care should be fragrance free.

March 02, 2017

This primer is fabulous! It holds my makeup on all day whether I'm busy all day at work or running around at home chasing after two toddlers. It smells delicious as well

March 02, 2017

Love this primer so much. Goes on so easily, and leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth. Makes makeup application so easy. Delicate coconut scent which is quite lovely.

February 28, 2017

This product is amazing for any skin type. I use it and I have combination skin and it makes me a keep last all day without getting oily. It keeps my skin hydrated but not too hydrated and keeps my Foundation from breaking apart

February 23, 2017

Meh! It's just ok. It more like lotion compared to other primers that are like gel silicons. I found my makeup set ok. This would be perfect if you skin was dry and you want your face to be moisturizer so you foundation can sit a little bit better.

December 19, 2016

This primer is amazing! It smells wonderful and also does what it says it definitely hydrates your skin and feels great on perfect base to put a foundation on over or if you just want to wear alone.

December 05, 2016

i love the feeling on my skin, it makes a bit of a sticky like feeling, but once settled it feels a lot smoother, along with smelling great, i highly suggest thing as a primer

September 22, 2016

I love this primer. It feels more like a light moisturizer to me. It does help with the longevity of my makeup (has a sticky quality that helps it adhere), but I love the smell and the texture. It feels like I am giving my skin something good to start it off for the day. I usually feel a little guilty for smothering my face in makeup, but when I put this on first, I feel like it is being well cared for under all the layers.