Too Faced Hangover RX

Too Faced Hangover RX Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 322 in Primer

December 01, 2016

Adore this primer! I was a bit nervous picking it up because my skin can get pretty oily and thought it might end up being a mess and not working out, however, I absolutely looooove this primer! Very hydrating, gives a nice glow to the skin and does not clog my pores! Amazing, amazing primer!

July 29, 2016

Great primer, spreads well and dries and absorbs fast. Really made my makeup go one easier, it also blended with my skin easier to the point it looked like i had no makeup on it was so smooth. Doesn't leave a gross caked on feeling at all! No bad smell either, neutral. Cute packaging, great ingridients

July 22, 2016

I received a sample of this stuff in my Ipsy this month, and I was so impressed I went out and bought the full-sized product. It's WAY expensive for the amount of product you get, which is really the only downside.

It's considerably different than other primers I've tried, since it's not silicone based. I've found with silicone primers, the make up slides right off my face, but with this one it actually stayed on longer than I ever would have expected. It goes on like a moisturizer, and smells really good.

I don't know if I'd recommend buying the full sized product unless you really have the cash to throw around, it's a great primer but I'm still not sure if it's actually worth the price.

July 17, 2016

I can't even explain how much i adore this stuff , it smells great!! makes your skin super soft , refreshes your skin :)
this is my go to for primer 100%

May 22, 2015

I was drawn to this product because of it's packaging. Like all other Too Faced products, the packaging is to die for, and probably where Too Faced gets most of its buyers from haha.

The primer boasts "proactive" and "nourishing" with ingredients such as coconut and olive oil and even a couple AHAs. It goes on very light (silicone-free) and does not give a sticky or heavy finish. It also has a coconut smell to it, that is very noticeable when first applied (may be a turn off for coconut haters) and it has a cooling sensation as well, something that I think would be perfect for summer time.

Personally, I didn't see much of a difference when using this as a primer, as it didn't help my makeup to stay on longer or moisturize, as it claims. I would keep using this though, to test out the benefits of the probiotics and AHAs to my skin, so maybe this would be better classified as a skin care product instead of a primer.

March 31, 2015

I use this stuff as a moisturizer before my foundation primer and I noticed it gives my skin moisture and a nice radiance.

March 13, 2015

I love it so much! It's a little sticky so it feels like your makeup sticks a lot better & stays forever!