Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

October 17, 2016

Not overly excited about this product. Makes your lips sting a bit when you first put it on. I suppose it stings them enough to irritate them so that they look a little bigger. But don't expect Kiley Jenner lips here.

October 12, 2016

i got this sample. And to my opinion it is simply very expensive lip gloss. I saw a lot of reviews stating that this magical product plumps their lips. It didn't plump mine :). A bit tingle, and after some minutes it is just regular gloss. Well maybe it worked for those, who wanted it to work. Power of imagination. I will better spend this 30$ on a good lipstick.

September 25, 2016

This is a nice lip plumping product, it works well for a short time. It says you may experience a slight tingle for 5-10 minutes…I beg to differ. This stuff burns, it feels like tiny stabbing pains all over my lips for 5-10 minutes. It honestly hurts a bit. After all of that, my lips look plumped and pink. I use this to plump my lips, then I wipe it off and apply my lipstick. It doesn't last very long, about a half an hour. Also, if you get in on the skin around your lip in might turn red. I find that if I get it on my skin, my skin will end up getting dry and kind of chapped. All that being said, I still like it. It works enough to get rid of the fine lines in my lips. It also make a cute gloss all on it's own.

September 17, 2016

I don't know what it is about Too Faced products but so far I have had two hits and misses. I am definitely not a big fan of this product. I wouldn't even use it again to be honest. I have big lips as it is but figured I would give it a go. As soon as I put it on my lips started burning. I have used other products like serums that might tingle a bit and it's okay but man this stuff burns. I mean it eventually went away but I was left looking like I just ate a bucket of KFC. I am going to be staying away from 'Lip Plumper' products from now on if this is the reaction that I am going to get.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation