Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush
Good

Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 501 in Blush

November 03, 2016

Super bon fard à joue facile à appliquer sur les joues à l'aide d'un pinceau. Beau choix de couleurs et bien pigmenté sur les joues. L'emballage en forma de coeur est très jolie.

November 03, 2016

This blush is amazing, the color is perfect, it stays on well and a little goes a long way! I was sceptical at first but I amso glad I decided to purchase this, definitely my go to blush from now on.

November 03, 2016

I like be this blush! Highly pigmented and lasts all day. Just a little goes a long way. Great packaging- cute heart compact . This is pigmented. I bought this at Sephora. I would buy this again

July 15, 2015

It really is a beautiful formula. It is so light on the skin and it gives a glow along with a soft focus pop of colour. They blend beautifully making them very easy to use. I absolutely love the way the colour of the packaging perfectly matches the blush shade inside. It’s such a lovely touch. I’d say I can get about eight hours of wear on my drier cheeks if I’m lucky but in most cases it was about seven due to the heat/Summer.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted