Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush
Good

Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 522 in Blush

December 26, 2016

These blushes are perfect! Super pigmented so you need a very light hand or you can look like a clown too easily. One dip in the pan and tap off the excess and it gives you such a gorgeous glow and the perfect amount of colour. It will last you literally all day without fading or going blotchy. I have yet to try a blush as amazing as these.

November 03, 2016

Super bon fard à joue facile à appliquer sur les joues à l'aide d'un pinceau. Beau choix de couleurs et bien pigmenté sur les joues. L'emballage en forma de coeur est très jolie.

November 03, 2016

This blush is amazing, the color is perfect, it stays on well and a little goes a long way! I was sceptical at first but I amso glad I decided to purchase this, definitely my go to blush from now on.

November 03, 2016

I like be this blush! Highly pigmented and lasts all day. Just a little goes a long way. Great packaging- cute heart compact . This is pigmented. I bought this at Sephora. I would buy this again

July 15, 2015

It really is a beautiful formula. It is so light on the skin and it gives a glow along with a soft focus pop of colour. They blend beautifully making them very easy to use. I absolutely love the way the colour of the packaging perfectly matches the blush shade inside. It’s such a lovely touch. I’d say I can get about eight hours of wear on my drier cheeks if I’m lucky but in most cases it was about seven due to the heat/Summer.