Too Faced Love Palette Eye Shadow

Too Faced Love Palette Eye Shadow Reviews

1 review
Ranked #67 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

October 04, 2016

I've always been a huge fan of Too Faced Cosmetics products. The eye shadow "Love" Palette is just exceptional! I believe everyone whom loves beauty products and makeup should own one of these palettes.

It is a beautifully designed palette with the shadows in a heart shape. It comes with 15 shades in shimmer, pearl and matte finishes. Also comes with an awesome waterproof perfect black pencil. It also comes with a how to glamour guide, which is a plus!

I bought this palette because it was on sale when I was in the United States and I just fell in love with the packaging that I couldn't help but buy it. The colors are so beautiful and the pigment is light but gives you that bold eye look once you apply it. The eyeliner, I under estimated it and didn't think much of it because the other ones I got from my other palettes were just so so. This particular liner is so amazing, it is precise and so easy to line the eyes with. Not to mentioned it last all day long. The downside is, it is a little hard to take off. So in love with it.

I'm so in love with this palette that I'm not using any other one of my eye shadow palettes. All the colors are prefect and don't need any other palette. I've been bringing it everywhere with me.

The guide makes it easy to use and how to blend the colors together. Must try and highly recommend if you are looking for a perfect eye shadow palette. It has all the right shades.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml