Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 30, 2016

I have 3 shades of these, they are all such beautiful colours, but when they say long wear it really isn't, i find myself constantly reapplying even when i have not been eating or drinking, so i often don't wear this out

November 12, 2016

Love this gorgeous lipstick. It is a little pricey but worth it to have just one. It applies easily and the colours are beautiful to wear. It is very long wearing and last me throughout the day. I would love to have them all.

October 15, 2016

The texture and pigmentation is fantastic! They feel creamy and last for a long period of time. I also really loved the shade choices. However, I bought three of them and and one month the applicator got a very strong bad scent. I had only used 2-3 times maybe it was a bad batch.

September 29, 2016

I currently own two of these lippies and I want more! They're very buttery and the felt tipped applicator makes them very easy to apply. I was worried that it would eat all of the product but it doesn't. They're also very pigmented and one swipe provides great colour payoff. Unlike a lot of liquid lipsticks these don't dry out your lips. I actually find them to be very hydrating. They wear for a really long time too and the packaging is super cute. I definitely recommend them!

September 29, 2016

I love the colours and how easy it is to apply without lip liner. However, the product does dry out your lips and does not last all night. I have to reapply a couple of times a night. Yes I will purchase again because I love the colours and everything. Just need to moisturize my lips before and afterwards

September 16, 2016

I have to applaud Too Faced because of the colour choices. These Melted lipsticks are absolutely beautiful! They are, in my experience, absolutely NOT "longwear." I was excited about these products when they were released, and the woman at Sephora said she could eat a sub at lunch and not have to reapply. I've had the total opposite experience. One sip of my coffee, and this lipstick is done! I'd say, for the price, go fetch yourself a different, better product.

September 08, 2016

I recently purchased a sample of the too faced melted liquefied long wear lipstick in the colour Chihuahua, I must say this colour is perfect pink nude, with a slight purple undertone. This colour matches most skin tones very well.

The consistency of this product is not what I had initially expected, originally I thought this would be a more matte lippie but I find the consistency was perfect, it wasn't sticky like some lipglosses but it wasn't dry like a matte lipstick. It is more of a creamy buttery texture that leaves your lips feeling smooth.

In terms of the applicator I feel that this is one of my favourite applicators, I find the felt tip actually helps spread the product evenly across my lips as well I find it saves more product. I am not have to use as much product on my lips as I would with other lipsticks.

I definitely think that this product is totally worth the hype, if you are willing to spend the money on it I would say go for it you won't regret, and they have a really good colour selection. I will be repurchasing this, if you do want to try this out first before spending the money since it is somewhat expensive, I would check out Sephora, see if they have samples they can give you or travel size items, that way you don't have to spend all the money before knowing it you like it.

September 05, 2016

i love this lipstick so much, ok so ever knows i love purple so thats a color you can tell if its fading or not WELL this one did not move at all and it was on all day..

i highly recommended that girls need to try it out.. its not drying where you can feel it or it doesnt flake off at all its light and its perfect

i know i will be buy more

August 29, 2016

Love these liquid lipsticks. The colours are AMAZING so bright and vibrant. The applicator is amazing, feels great on your lips and works well. Love the formula, not too drying and not too messy if that makes sense. The colour pay off is great but it doesn't last as long as I would like it too.

July 03, 2016

My general review- it does come off easy around food or drink. But the colour- wow- you will not be disappointed if you're shooting a day of photography and need something to compliment a bold eye. I find it does smell a bit, but nothing severe that would turn me off from the product. Nice colour pay off and the formula is not sticky.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag