Too Faced Natural Eye Kit Reviews

Ranked #701 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Versatile Work or the red carpet; your peepers will never be hum-drum with these gorgeous, neutral combinations with the Too Faced Natural Eye kit. Its portable size makes it perfect for whether you're commuting to work or driving the carpool. Too Faced's exclusively true colour, pure pigmented eye shadow formula is a Hollywood legend.

March 17, 2016

LOVE this color pallet shadow goes on smooth and color is very true to what it appears in the kit. my favorite colors are push up honey pot and cocoa puff. I have purchased this kit twice now. only bad thing about this is the glitter in nude beach . i find it to be to glittery and looks funny on

March 08, 2016

This is a great simple palette for starting off with big palettes! I have brown eyes and this is the first high end products that I have bought and fell in love with it!

January 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. It's good quality and very versatile. The packaging is sturdy, compact, and cute. The shadows themselves are the typical good quality of Too Faced eyeshadows. The colors are all pretty and unique, as well as pigmented and blendable. The palette categorizes the eyeshadows into 3 different "looks" which basically makes it fool-proof. This palette can easily be used for natural and smokey looks, great for beginners and the ole' pro. The price is a little steep, but worth it in my opinion. Great palette - you have to have it!

August 19, 2015

BEYOND IMPRESSED! This palette is PERFECT for an everyday look. It has very subtle but pigmented shades and I absolutely love the packaging and how portable it is. The eye shadow collection is in a decorate tin container with a mirror and instructions. I purchased this product from Ulta for $36 US and I love every bit of it!

August 06, 2015

This was an expensive product, but with that being said it definitely held up its end of the bargain. It's my go to palette for an everyday look. I dont use primer because it really isnt needed, i find the pigments are great. Iwill be buying this product again

November 02, 2014

Very cute and compact packaging; easy to travel with.
The eyeshadows are opaque, blends easily
It's a go-to palette for a day-night look, comes with cute mini card instructions inside (very handy especially if you're a beginner)

October 25, 2014

I love this palette. I picked it up awhile ago on Sephora's website, and I just love it. I use it all the time, and a little goes a long way. The colours are pigmented. I love how it comes with little instructional cards if you want to use one of their looks. I love all of the shadows except for the bottom left. The glitter is too chunky and it gives a lot of fall out. Other than that one shade, they are all amazing. I want to pick up other sets just like this one.

September 12, 2014

This palette is perfect for everyday wear and look. I have brown eyed and it looks super pretty. I love the step by step instructions. Perfect for those of us who haven't a clue how to mix and match colours!!!

September 08, 2012

I absolutely love this Natural Eye Kit.

I use this on a daily basis, and it creates a beautiful (and natural) look. It has a nice amount of shimmer, and the shadow itself applies very well. It lasts quite awhile, which is also nice. Love the three easy step cards!

I've purchased a few of these for friends, and they are just as obsessed as I am!

September 12, 2011

I love love love this.

Got this as a bday present and I love this, pretty much use this everyday and love the pigmentation and colour of all the eye shadows. Will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!