Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer For Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 333 in Primer

A 100% oil-free face primer formulated for sensitive or oily skin.

December 05, 2016

this is my most recent purchase, i liked that it was oil free, so less chance of oils making my skin breakout like it usually does, it applies so smoothly and works perfectly with my foundation and contour creams, i highly suggest this if you're looking for a goo primer

February 07, 2016

I love this product, its great for those who have oily skin. I do not have oily skin, but I use this product to dab on areas where my pores are enlarged or I use it as a highlighter! It gives you an all around very smooth and clean look. It's also great to set your foundation with.

November 08, 2015

I love everything too faced. they make high quality makeup for sure. This is the best primer ever. It's oil free and blurs fine lines and pores. It goes on super smooth and helps makeup stay flawless all day.

May 05, 2015

Just like the regular primed and poreless, this stuff is awesome. Used the sensitive one when I had sunburns and i feel like it truly helped. Too faced is a great brand!

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I have been using the regular non oil-free primer from Too Faced and decided to try this one to see if it would be better for my oily skin.

I'm not sure why this is called oil free. When I applied it, it was stickier than the regular primer. And my face would get shiny much quicker.

Stay away from this product if you have oily skin.