Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 326 in Primer

A makeup primer scientifically formulated to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup.
Visit www.toofaced.com for more details and products.

December 05, 2016

this used to be my daily primer, i loved it so much, i would never not use it when doing makeup, it spreads on nice and smoothly, works perfectly with the foundation

it feels so smooth and easy to work with, i used to as my main primer for the past year and gave me no complexion problems

July 18, 2016

It's sad because the price is heavy! I've never tried this product but I would like a lot! Everybody say it works so well and I would like to say the same thing!

July 02, 2016

I have combo skin: dry cheeks and oily tzone. I bought this for my nose is particular because I have really big prominent pores on and beside my nose, and would use a different primer elsewhere... but I loved how it made my skin feel so much that I use it on my entire face and it's great! My skin is smooth and beautiful after I use this and I think I've found my new go-to primer! It fills in my pores and evens out my skin, while also brightening a bit. I love this so much because it also works great on my dry skin! I wear it mainly under my NARS foundation, but on days when I wear less I also use it under my MAC powder foundation, and even on those "no makeup" days I still use it! I only have 3 things I MUST wear every day: mascara, brow product and this wonderful primer! Can't rave about this enough! I've tried so many other "poreless" primers and they either made my greasy or just didn't do much for my pores, so I was very sceptical of this one... but it actually works super well, and it's cheaper than a lot of other primers too. Will definitely buy again, and I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!

June 29, 2016

I've been using this primer for awhile now. I have oily skin, and I find it helps control that, but not 100%. It's much better than other, more expensive primers I've tried, and I'd recommend it to others.

June 26, 2016

I've been using this primer for about a month now and I am in love. One, it goes on flawlessly. Super smooth and soft. Two, my foundation is flawless once applied and it makes my make-up last all day! Definitely worth the money and it last a long time because a little goes a very long way with this primer.

June 26, 2016

I first got this as a free sample, and fell in love. It goes on so smooth and really gives you a smooth, poreless look. I tend to save it for nights out or special occasions just because of the price.

May 31, 2016

I like using this as a setting powder for my foundation. It keeps my skin looking matte and poreless are day long! The packaging is cute but a little bulky! Overall a good product, although there are probably similar drugstore translucent powder that can do the same job for a cheaper price!

June 29, 2015

I've been using this primer for about 3 years now and it works! Although, recently I've been debating whether I should switch primers because I don't actually have any pores on my face ... I do have acne bumps on my face, and this primer does a good job of smoothing out my face !

Pros:
- lightweight
- non-sticky
- a little goes a long way
- smooths out skin / creates a canvas for applying makeup
- makeup lasts longer

Cons:
- none that I can think of

This is a great product !!

December 18, 2014

I first tried this primer at the beginning of this year, and it has now become a permanent staple in my makeup routine. When they say "poreless," they really mean poreless! It completely mattifies my whole face and reduces the look of pores. It is so good that sometimes this is the only makeup product I will wear out as it smooths out the skin without the need for foundation. I have a lot of redness around the sides of my nose, and this completely covers it up. I don't know if this product is meant to do this or not, but it leaves my face feeling so smooth too!

The tube is a little expensive, however it is SO worth it. I am still on the same one I bought six months ago, and I use this every day! As soon as mine is done, I will definitely be running out to buy some more.

September 12, 2014

I tried the P&P;Smoothing Primer in hopes of finding an effective primer that would provide a smooth, even base for my foundation as well as keep my makeup looking fresh for a longer period of time.

Unfortunately, this primer was not effective on my combination skin (with an oily t-zone). It simply cannot hold up to warmer weather/humidity, even with the added benefit of powders to help control any oiliness.