Too Faced Queen for a Day Kit

Too Faced Queen for a Day Kit Reviews

1 review
Ranked #363 out of 405 in Makeup

October 20, 2009

Lately I have been trying to purchase cosmetics available in one kit.....so that I can either get the best of that particular companies products all in one, and save a little money.....or, try some new cosmetics out from a line I have never tried before.
    Most recently I purchased Too Faced, "Queen for a Day" kit.....it comes with a gorgeous, full sized cosmetic bag, limited edition eye shadow quad in soft pinks, and sparkly mochas, Anti-crease eye shadow primer, mini mascara, the softest little kabuki brush I have ever used!....winter bronzer (which I am in love with surprisingly enough) and a sweet nudey pink lipstick.
    I have to say....I am really impressed! Not only is the quality there, but so is the quantity, and the colour choices are stunning! Like I said....I am in love with the " Snow Bunny" bronzer.....I have never used bronzer before, because I always thought it would make me look orangey, or too shiny, or too bronzy......but the colour edits in this gorgeous full sized compact compliments my skin tone, and gives me the sheerest hint of a healthy glow!....I use the bronzer now instead of blush I like how it looks so much! There are four slim bars of bronzer tones in the compact....hi-lighter, natural tan, soft pink blush and a pale mocha....somehow when you sweep that softer than soft kabuki brush over all the colours together, they mix up and you get this lovely, healthy glow.....and above all, it looks natural!!
    The full sized eye shadow compact has four natural tones of pinks, silver mocha and a matte chocolate. They go on smooth, and they stay on all day. I am having a great time mixing the colours for different effects, or just wearing one colour at a time. As I said before, the quality of these products is there!!
    The only thing mini in this kit is the mascara, the rest of the products are all full sized. The eye shadow primer works as well as Urban Decay in my experience, so I am very pleased!
    Highly recommend this kit for anyone wanting to try Too Faced, or anyone who wants a nice treat for themselves!!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder