Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

This one-stop shop of a brush is a serious multi-tasker! Our perfectly portable retractable Kabuki Brush is the ideal tool to apply bronzers blushers powders and shimmers flawlessly. Our world-famous Teddy Bear Hair bristles grab and blend color without any of the cruelty or hygiene problems associated with animal-hair brushes.

May 07, 2015

Super soft bristles , in a perfect retractable brush. Its so easy to take this on-the-go, and I don't have to worry about the brush getting damaged in my purse.

February 06, 2011

this brush is pretty pricey, but the hairs are super soft and are perfect for mineral foundation.

its petite size makes it a perfect brush to carry in your purse

February 06, 2011

Its a little bit pricier then some other brushes, but this is definatly worth it! Its fake (meaning no animal had to suffer just so you can look pretty), its small, and its really cute.

October 11, 2008

This is an amazingly soft and super pretty brush!

I was looking for a retractable brush and this one was recommended to me by an employee of Sephora. It has synthetic hair as opposed to animal hair and it comes in a girly girl/pretty-in-pink packaging.

This retractable device is great for protection against bacteria in your makeup bag, and it can also be adjusted so that it can be used as a smaller blush brush.

The only con I would say is the high price. But I guess that's what you get when you want to be a true girly girl.