Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 23, 2016

I just bought this palette yesterday at sephora and I am already in love!! This is my first Too Faced palette and I must say I am amazed. The pigmentation is amazing, it blends like a dream and the colours are stunning. I have only tried a few colours so far but this is a keeper. It was about 60 and I think it is worth every penny. It smells like chocolate and I can't help but smell it every time I open it. The packaging it super cute and sleek. It is metal so it is very durable and has a very nice mirror inside. It looks like it would be great for travelling. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new palette. Have a light hand with these shadows because they are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. :)

September 22, 2016

jaimerai tellement pouvoir lessayer il a laire génial et les couleur son magnifiques. bientot jespere pouvoir lacheter pour enfin le tester en vrai et donc pouvoir les maquillages de fous que jai vu

September 22, 2016

This is my favourite of the Too Faced palettes. The pigmentation is excellent and the shadows blend so well. There is a good variety of shades that are neutral enough for everyday wear but also a few to make it an exciting palette. Some of the glittery shades are a little hard to pick up though, I use them with a wet brush and they work fine. The chocolate scent always makes me so happy in the mornings too :)

July 22, 2016

Best palette ever! If I could only have 1 palette, this would be it. I love how warm the shades are. They are super buttery and smooth. They also smell like chocolate so that's a plus. I love this palette so much, kinda pricey but definitely worth it. It is a good investment.

May 30, 2016

I love this palette! Neutral enough for daily use with enough colour to sooth my hippie soul. Peanut Butter is my favourite shade of all time. Everything is super pigmented and silky smooth. My only issue with the the pink glittery shade. It doesn't pick up easily and doesn't stay on the lid at all. A total dud. It's the only one though.

Its a pricey palette but great value when you look at all the shades you are getting. And double sized pans of the highlight shades. And it smells like chocolate!! Who doesn't love that?

The packaging is heavy but not bulky, and very durable and easy to keep clean. The mirror is crap though. Mine kept falling out so I just threw it away. I wish it came with a brush too, like the UD Nake palettes.

April 13, 2016

This is one of my absolute Favorite products from too faced. Love the quality and the beautiful application of the product. Always get major compliments when I use this palette! I have turned all of my friends on to THIS, and they LOVE me for it. Definitely can't wait to try the other palettes that I just ordered!

April 13, 2016

Too faced is one of my favorite brands. And i can't get enough of this palette the colours are all beautiful and blend really well and after a year and a half of having it, it still smells like delicious chocolate. .i can't wait to get my hands on the peach palette! !!

November 08, 2015

The pigmentation is gorgeous, the shadows are creamy and blendable, and I love the mix of matte, shimmer, and highlight shadows.

September 23, 2015

This is my go-to palette. I LOVE IT. The smell is amazing! Yummy!.. I need a back up because I'll hit pan soon!

May 07, 2015

This palette lives up to the hype! The colors are beautifully pigmented. The shadows are soft & creamy. This is definitely worth the investment even though it is a bit pricey.