Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 1136 in Eye Shadow

January 17, 2017

Great scent that isn't too strong. Pigment is beautiful! Easily blendable even for non makeup pros. Lasts all day with a primer and setting spray! My go to pallets.

January 16, 2017

This palette is amazing! The colors are great and the smell is amazing. The colors are also great and very versatile. I purchased this for a gift for my friend and she is in love with all the colours as therebis a nice variety for the everyday look. I especiallu love the shimmer shades!! Plus the packaging is super cute and hard to pass up.

April 20, 2016

This palette was hell to get my hands on, but I'm so glad I did. It has amazing colours with a nice range of mattes and shimmers. The colours are very on-trend with a lot of warm shades. Perfect for Spring/Summer. And it smells like peaches! I wish they didn't release so few of these though to cause such a craze.

April 20, 2016

I have to start by saying I love each and every colour in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - and YES - it really does smell like peaches!! There are so many peach infused shades of Pinks, Corals, Bronzes and even Purples to play with. It was a bit on the expensive side but I think well worth the cost. I also adore the tin palette case which helps to protect the shades too!