Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1203 in Eye Shadow

March 23, 2017

Just incredible! Nevermind the fact that it smells so sweet I would want to eat it. The colors are wonderful, high pigmentation, and so soft. They brightnen my eyes up, even with glasses! Incredible!

Incroyable! On oublie le fait que ça sent tellement bon que je voudrait le dévorer. Les couleurs sont magnifiques, d'une haute pigmentation, et c'est tellement doux. Ça fait briller mes yeux, même sous des lunettes! Incroyable!

March 21, 2017

Gorgeous!! These are my shades! I love that it has such pretty peach tones as well as other tones so you can create multiple full eye looks. They are we'll pigmented and. Lendable. The only con I have with this is the scent. Some people love it but to me it smells sooo sweet like candy and I can still smell it after it's on. Other than that I totally recommend this!

March 19, 2017

J'en ai tellement entendu parlé que forcément il me l'a fallait et franchement je regrette pas. Les pigments et surtout l'odeur de pêche c'est un kiff de ouf

March 17, 2017

Disclosure: I do not own this pallette.  I have swatched it at sephora though and I was less than impressed.  There are a lot of beauty vloggers who say they love this one but I'm pretty sure it's because they got it for free.  Jambeauty was super honest in her review and I agree with her - that it's way over hyped.  Pass!

March 12, 2017

This palette is the BOMB! A nice mix of shimmery and matte shades, if you like peachy shades, this is THE palette to have. Seriously; I love this so much! I like the colour selection and variety, the smell (don't even get me started!), the packaging, and the formula. If you can manage to get your hands on this, do, because it's awesome! It is in my opinion a great value because you get 16 eyeshadows for $59 CAD, so about $3.68 per shadow, which I think is a good deal.

March 08, 2017

I was floored when i received this in my gratis. I will start off with what I love about this product. It has some unique colours and textures, the pigmentation and wear is great, the powders are finely milled and sit nicely on ths skin. My only quams are the lack of transition shades and the fact that Too Faced eyeshadows always react with my eyes, this was no exception. Also the shadows kind of wear-off as the day goes on even with a primer. With that said, I still wear the candied peach shade often. I also love the sturdy packaging it comes in.

March 03, 2017

I don't normally buy high end makeup but when I do it has to be worth every penny and this palette is one of them I really wanted... the smell is amazing it smells like PEACHES!!! And The pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous I love this palette

March 02, 2017

I purchased this palette the first time it came out and I will say that it is worth all the hype. It smells amazing, the eyeshadows have nice pigment, easy to blend & work with and they are long lasting. There isn't to much fallout and the formula is really nice. Lots of pretty colors!

February 28, 2017

I love my sweet peach palette!! I was debating getting it as it had mixed reviews and did not seem like a must have for the price, but I have used it almost every day since I got it! The shadows a super pigmented and very blendable. This palette has everything you need to make a complete eye look as well. I definitely do not regret getting this palette!! Oh and...it smells AMAZING!!! :)

February 26, 2017

I finally got my hands on this palette after too faced relaunched it last month. It smells amazing- like candy peaches! It has a good mix of basic nude colors and fun spring peaches and purples. I find that the shadows apply and blend well, however they require a primer AND a setting spray to prevent creasing after a few hours on oilier lids.