Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 1155 in Eye Shadow

February 09, 2017

I tried the eyeshadow set look the lighter colors goes on nice and even and the mix and match in one kit is awesome and having sensitive skin I find it doesn't irate like some others I have tried in the past I like it

February 09, 2017

Cute palette. Each shade smells like peaches. Colours are cute but unless you use a good primer the pigments don't show up that well and for the price it should come with a shadow brush. Very cute packaging. I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.

January 25, 2017

Such a beautiful palette! I missed out the first time this was launched and was dying to get my hands on it! The colours are so buttery and pigmented and there are such beautiful warm browns and peaches. I would purchase this for the scent alone!

January 17, 2017

Great scent that isn't too strong. Pigment is beautiful! Easily blendable even for non makeup pros. Lasts all day with a primer and setting spray! My go to pallets.

January 16, 2017

This palette is amazing! The colors are great and the smell is amazing. The colors are also great and very versatile. I purchased this for a gift for my friend and she is in love with all the colours as therebis a nice variety for the everyday look. I especiallu love the shimmer shades!! Plus the packaging is super cute and hard to pass up.

April 20, 2016

This palette was hell to get my hands on, but I'm so glad I did. It has amazing colours with a nice range of mattes and shimmers. The colours are very on-trend with a lot of warm shades. Perfect for Spring/Summer. And it smells like peaches! I wish they didn't release so few of these though to cause such a craze.

April 20, 2016

I have to start by saying I love each and every colour in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - and YES - it really does smell like peaches!! There are so many peach infused shades of Pinks, Corals, Bronzes and even Purples to play with. It was a bit on the expensive side but I think well worth the cost. I also adore the tin palette case which helps to protect the shades too!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein