Too Faced - "The Chocolate Shop" Set

Too Faced - "The Chocolate Shop" Set Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 399 in Makeup

January 15, 2017

J'adore cette palette de fards ! Elle contient de très belles couleurs de fards a paupières, un blush rosé passe-partout, un bronzer et un illuminateur. En prime, un format échantillon de leur mascara fétiche et une base d'ombres a paupières. Les différentes couleurs se marient bien entre elles, sont bien pigmentée pour la plupart, tiennent en place toute la journée. On y retrouve de tout, des fards mats, nacrés et pailletés, des neutres et des couleurs plus vibrantes ! Le seul bémol a mon avis, c'est le bronzer qui est un peu foncé pour mon type de peau. En gros, très bon achat des fêtes, je le recommande sans hésitation !

September 13, 2016

I bought this at Sephora's VIB Rouge Holiday First Access Event, and I am so in love! I love Too Faced products and when I saw the beautiful colour selection and that it came with the 3 minis I knew I had to have it. The palette is so lovely! It has such pretty shades! I love love love the scent of chocolate too! The eyeshadows are very pigmented, blend well and stay on all day. There's also not a lot of fall out when you apply them either. I already have the BTS mascara so I will be gifting the one that came with this set to a friend. The mini melted lippie smells amazing, and has a nice colour, but I don't like glossy finishes much so I'm not sure how much I'll wear it, but I'm glad I finally have one! As for the Shadow Insurance eyelid primer, I was so happy to finally get a chance to try it! It holds shadows wonderfully and doesn't crease. I don't know if I'd say it's better than UD's primer, but I'm glad I know both work super well now. Overall I am so pleased with this set! The packaging is adorable, and it really is a great value. I love everything in it! I'd rate it a 9/10!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!