Too Faced - "The Chocolate Shop" Set

Too Faced - "The Chocolate Shop" Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 391 in Makeup

September 13, 2016

I bought this at Sephora's VIB Rouge Holiday First Access Event, and I am so in love! I love Too Faced products and when I saw the beautiful colour selection and that it came with the 3 minis I knew I had to have it. The palette is so lovely! It has such pretty shades! I love love love the scent of chocolate too! The eyeshadows are very pigmented, blend well and stay on all day. There's also not a lot of fall out when you apply them either. I already have the BTS mascara so I will be gifting the one that came with this set to a friend. The mini melted lippie smells amazing, and has a nice colour, but I don't like glossy finishes much so I'm not sure how much I'll wear it, but I'm glad I finally have one! As for the Shadow Insurance eyelid primer, I was so happy to finally get a chance to try it! It holds shadows wonderfully and doesn't crease. I don't know if I'd say it's better than UD's primer, but I'm glad I know both work super well now. Overall I am so pleased with this set! The packaging is adorable, and it really is a great value. I love everything in it! I'd rate it a 9/10!