Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF20

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF20 Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 183 in BB Creams

Offer multiple skincare and makeup benefits in one simple step. Our powerful, multi-mineral complex instantly achieves a healthy glow and improves skin's overall appearance. Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance (available in 6 shades). Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration. Hypo-allergenic and soothing for all skin types, and SPF 20.

August 13, 2015

Just like so many other products it turned me orange. If I wasn't worried about looking orange it was a decent product, it was light and breathable. I love that it has spf 20 in it. I often don't get sunscreen or anything like that. But when will Too Faced start making products for the pale people?

April 17, 2014

This BB cream is the best I have ever tried. It provides smooth and medium coverage for my oily skin. The compliments I get now when I use this product are awesome. I would never use anything else.

February 18, 2014

I would not spend the money on this cream. For girls with red undertones to their skin it is not good and it washes the face out. I found it to be very yellow and made me almost look sick.

February 04, 2014

As far as BB creams go, I think this one is the best. It has decent coverage and leaves a soft, dewy finish. If you're not a fan of sparkles, I don't recommend this for you though. You don't look like a disco ball, but theres light reflecting mineral in the formula and it does leave a little sparkle (which I personally LOVE!), I can usually skip my moisturizer if I know I'm going to be wearing this BB cream. I love that it has sun protection as well! Overall awesome product!

November 12, 2013

I really love this product. It evens out my skin tone with light coverage, and although the coverage is build-able, it never feels heavy or mask like. The sunscreen in the formula is definitely a bonus!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic