toothpaste arm & hammer Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 09, 2016

tried this product. it was reasonably priced. it seemed to do the job . the tasted was ok. only bought one tube so not sure how effective it was. Ihubby still nlikes his colgate but I would try this brand again.

October 24, 2016

Arm and hammer toothpaste, is a great product. It's low price, great taste, and whitens your teeth like bleach. It helps keep your teeth and gums strong, and prevent plaque and gingivitis. I think your dentist would approve, maybe even recommend it.

June 07, 2016

hated it. cant say a single good thing about it. hate hate hate hate hate it. id rather never brush my teeth again then use this crap product. use any other brand

May 10, 2016

I absolutely love toothpaste arm and Hammer it goes on my teeth good I like the taste it keeps my mouth feeling fresh every single day and night and in the morning I can wake up knowing that I can do it all over again

May 01, 2016

i did not really enjoy the texture or the taste of this toothpaste. But i thought i would get used to it.. and after the first week i kinda did... but i had to go back to using sensodyne as it did not seem to keep my teeth as protected for the sensitivity i needed. i would not pass it up if it was on sale. But i would not buy it at top dollar.

February 19, 2016

I found it was a ok toothpaste. I didn't really see a difference then other toothpaste. If the product goes on sale i would purchase again otherwise i would just skip it.

February 15, 2016

This toothpaste works great just not a huge fan of the taste. Once this is corrected the product would be much easier to use. However it is effective and does the job well.

February 12, 2016

Watch for sales often larger size cheaper, taste is good outcome leaves you with clean teeth and fresh breath. Some people think the baking soda maybe hard on teeth over long term but I have no bases to claim such. Best if you make sure to floss reg.