Tootsie Caramel Apple Pops Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 188 in Candy

October 01, 2016

This is the best lollipop I've ever had! The sour green apple tastes like the real thing and the caramel very much compliments it. It's like eating a real caramel apple!

October 01, 2016

This are so great and taste, my kids and I just go crazy about these wonderful pops. I when I go to the store I have to get more than 4 bags, cause my kids just love them so much.

June 06, 2016

Best lolipop ive had in a while. Its the perfect sucker to have if you're in the mood for candy apples. I'd most definitely recommend to my friends and family.

June 06, 2016

Mmmm, these caramel apple suckers are great for a snack, anytime day or night.
    I'll suck on these pops while waiting in line in a store, or on the drive somewhere.. even if I wake up in the middle of the night, a tootsie gets sucked on!!
    They're really tasty, and they help curb my craving's with cigarettes!
    5+ Stars For Caramel Apple Tootsie Pops!!

February 18, 2016

These are delicious! If I'm going to have a sucker I want it to be one of these.
    The caramel topping is rich and chewy. The sucker is a tasty tart green apple
    flavour. Perfect combination!

February 18, 2016

OMG these are my favorite candy for Halloween. They are nice and hard. Have a great mix of apple and caramel tasting. However, I find that they are hard to find in stores. You usually only see them on Halloween.

January 31, 2016

i just do not like the tart apple taste.. i tried these and nope they are not for me

January 31, 2016

These are sooooo tasty! Between the yummy caramel and the super tart Apple pop this is such a good piece of candy. These are cheap and are a good sweet snack to have every now and than.

January 15, 2016

Yummy these are my favorite !
    Chewy Carmel with a green apple sucker

June 12, 2015

I love the original Tootsie pops, but these caramel apple ones bring it to a whole new level, they are delicious and they do taste like a caramel apple.