Tootsie Roll Pops Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1166 in Snacks

June 13, 2016

These are so yummy. They are so fun with the hard outside and chewy inside. They are a nice sweet treat. I love getting close to the middle and cracking the hard shell of the candy.

May 30, 2016

I used to love these as a kid! After trick or treating, I would always have a good amount of these tootsie roll pops, and it made me so happy. Even though I am not really a fan of the regular tootsie rolls, these were great! The hard shell compliments the chewy inside perfectly. There are so many flavors to choose from as well, so you will never get bored :)

May 30, 2016

These used to be one of my favorite things to get when we went to the corner store. I used to try a different kind each time and I enjoyed them all. I haven't had one of these for years.

May 30, 2016

Tootsie are an old time favourite. The the flavors are really good. They seem to last forever when eating them . But be careful on your teeth they are hard to chew

May 30, 2016

Hmmmmmm candy. These lollipops come in so many yummy flavors that you can't help but want to try them all. A hard candy on the outside and as you are nearing the end of your lollipop, your taste buds are surprised by the chewy tootsie roll in the centre.

April 05, 2016

I really like these lollipops, they come in a great variety of flavors and the fact that there is tootsie roll in the middle makes them even better. Nice little treat.

January 16, 2016

These remind me of my childhood. Do many delicious flavours to choose from.

November 03, 2015

so many flavors to choose from!! so sweet and nummy. kids love these as well as us older kids!!! loved these for years!!!

November 03, 2015

Love the flavours! When I was a kid, it would be a treat to get one.

November 03, 2015

Tootsie Roll Pops are a yummy candy! I love all the different flavours, and I love the tooties roll in the middle. I normally don't like tootsie rolls on their own, but in the tootsie pop I really like it.