Tootsie Rolls Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 737 in Chocolate

1.5/5

June 28, 2016

I honestly would only eat this if I am completely chocolate deprived and having a serious sweet tooth...otherwise the tootsie rolls I find are always so hard / tacky / difficult to eat and chew on!
I find don't melt in your mouth so easily and then get so stuck within your teeth and gum and become annoying.

I mean if they were easier to eat maybe I would more often...but I find it too difficult to enjoy.

May 17, 2016

When I was a kid, I really hated tootsie rolls. My mom, on the other hand, loved it! Which is weird, because she usually doesn't like sweet things. But now that I live with my boyfriend who lives tootsie rolls, I have started to like them more and more. You just need to find the best way to eat them.

For me, my favorite way to eat tootsie rolls is melting them with some peanut butter to make fudge. Otherwise, I am not really a huge fan of them on their own.

April 05, 2016

Tootsie rolls are not my favourite chocolatey treat but every once and awhile I like a chewy snack.
The original flavour is decent but I enjoy the flavoured tootsie rolls more so.

April 05, 2016

I really like tootsie rolls because I really like chewy candies. They definitely get stuck in your teeth so they are not good if you have braces or anything like that. They are a perfect small little sweet chewy snack. These are probably one of my favourite halloween candies to get and handout too.

April 05, 2016

I'm not a very big fan of Tootsie Rolls. I find that most of the time they are way too chewy and al pay always they seem to be stale and really hard, like so hard you can barely even bite through them. I don't mind the taste of the original ones.

April 05, 2016

I love these and have for a long time. They're good and chewy with a great taste and I'm sure everyone had these as a child as I remember it was always a staple.

June 23, 2015

Bon pas un bonbon de grande qualité mais moi j'en raffole même que quand mon garçon passe l'halloween vous êtes certaines que je lui vole tous les toosie rolls ça vous dit comment j'aime le goût .... j'ai déjà hâte au mois d'octobre .

May 31, 2015

Ugh these are gross.. i dont even know why people still give them out on Halloween.. their the first to end up in the trash.

March 11, 2015

This is not a taste for everybody but i love it. it's super soft and chewy and taste really good. great treat.

March 10, 2015

Tootsie rolls are soft, chewy and chocolatey.