Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 481 in Coffee

August 25, 2016

This is a pretty good sugar-free syrup! No sugar free syrups are absolutely amazing, so that has to be kept in mind when trying such syrups. Nonetheless, this one tastes pretty great when you make a latte with it (especially a coffee latte because the coffee has a stronger taste that mixes better with the syrup). It has a distinct (artificial) vanilla flavour, while many just taste like chemicals and actually spoil the taste of your drink. I'm very satisfied with syrup, and will continue to use it!

March 02, 2016

I love this for a non cal treat for my coffee. Unfortunately it is a little pricey. Maybe not if you are always buying coffee at Starbucks or something but I always brew at home. So I don't use everyday, just when I need a pick me up. But it tastes great.

September 11, 2014

I LOVE this product! I use it with my Keurig Rivo all the time! It makes the very best tasting lattes. I like to add whipped cream, and voi-la! Every bit as good as something you'd pay $5 a cup for at Starbucks!!!