Toshiba Satellite Laptop Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 613 in Electronics

January 27, 2015

Loved it, never had a laptop last me 6 years and still work fine

August 13, 2014

never used to use toshiba but now wont go any other way

May 28, 2014

I was originally attracted to the big 17" screen and the great price (which was even better because it was on sale)! I've owned this laptop for almost 5 years now, but the screen is starting to go and the machine always runs so hot. I'm in the market for a new laptop now and am not sure I will consider a Toshiba again.

May 17, 2012

I am on my fourth Toshiba Satellite laptop. I find them to be fast and lightweight with a lot of great features for the price point. I also like Toshiba's record for reliability. I have owned many Toshiba products over the years and find you really get a quality product.

May 02, 2012

I have purchased three Toshiba Satellite Laptops for family members over the last two years. The laptops are great - very fast and battery power of about three hours. The battery pack in one had to be replaced after one year and the power cords on two needed replaced after about six months. All in all the laptop is a great product. The battery packs and charge cords could use improvement.