Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips

Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #1201 out of 1234 in Snacks

Tostitos Blue Corn tortilla chips are blue because the kernel is blue! And because the kernels are naturally blue, they are also naturally great-tasting, free of artifical colours and flavours.New Tostitos® Blue Corn tortilla chips are a fun way to add variety to your social gatherings.

May 10, 2016

My son bought me these, and I wa snot overly excited to try them, but once I did I was very impressed. They have a sweetness to them that I don't taste in regular tortilla chips as well as a lighter texture. I love them with mango salsa, also by Tostitos. They are all natural, nothing funny in the ingredient list, just corn and sea salt, and have no preservatives. What I really like about them is that they satisfy a salty or sweet craving, and at least I know I am putting something good into my body.

January 04, 2016

Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips;

I didn't think I would like, but I do and I like a lot!!!!

I like that it seems more natural
    The flavour is different than the yellow or white corn chips
    stronger taste
    more flavour within

crunchier

I do wonder how processed the colors are....but I do like the taste

September 22, 2015

Tasty alternative to the usual yellow corn tortilla chips. Great visual as well.

April 23, 2015

I loved these chips!! I wasn't so sure at first as I haven't really liked other flavoured tostitos chips but these ones were good!

February 22, 2015

We absolutely love these blue tortilla chips. They have their own unique taste. I love to make a humus dip or just a plain bean dip. It's so yummy.

August 05, 2012

I love the fact that these tortilla chips are blue because the corn was blue!It is not artificially colored or flavored it is all natural.The ingredients are simple blue corn,vegetable oil and salt.I love the flavor and the crunch.I can pile on green onions,tomatoes,jalapenos,olives and cheddar and they never get soggy they stay nice and crisp.

The blue color is also just so appealing and great to serve in a bowl as a snack for last minute company.They are also perfectly salted and taste so good with a nice homemade salsa and lets not forget a margarita to accompany it as well!A perfect snack or meal any time of the day and it often goes on sale for a really good price.

August 04, 2012

Tostitos is my favorite brand when it comes to tortilla chips and I have used these for as long as I can remember. Tostitos Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are a healthier alternative to a regular potato chips. They are great for dipping and with salsas, and are great in so many recipes. Love Tostitos !!

August 04, 2012

Same great taste as regular and multigrain tostitos only a little bit lower in fats but still 8% fiber in 8 chips.

I love serving these chips to add colour when entertaining, their beautiful blue colour really stands out. They stay crispy and fresh tasting for hours.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0