Tostitos Cantina Extra Thick

Tostitos Cantina Extra Thick Reviews

Ranked #883 out of 1061 in Snacks

August 16, 2016

I had been using Tostitos chips for years and had wished that they would make a more gourmet/ restaurant wuality chip and these are it! Unfortunately less chips come in the bag than other versions but these are perfect for making nachos or just heating up in the oven and dipping in salsa!

August 22, 2015

I just love these #Tostitos "Cantina Extra Thick" Tortilla Chips are so thick, crunchy and tasty just perfect for All my favorite nacho recipes and dips. Great for entertaining and family movie night. They also stay crispy even after heating. So they are the perfect Tortilla Chips.

August 22, 2015

These are my go to when i make my nachos. They are thick enough that when you scoop out sauce with them they do not break. They do not get soggy and have a nice crunch to them..

August 12, 2015

Love these Tostitos, their perfect for nachos, soo thick you can top them with anything you want

August 12, 2015

I love these tortilla chips. They are very thick, so they can withstand lots of toppings ava doesn't get soggy

April 14, 2014

I love to use these to make nachos. Because they are still thick, they can hold a lot. Plus, they remind me of chips you get in Mexico. Warm and crispy!