Tostitos Cantina Extra Thin Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #712 out of 1061 in Snacks

November 30, 2016

Thin and crunchy but you definitely need to follow the instructions & warm them up. They're as close to restaurant chips as we will get in our home. Work well for natchos with melted cheese, dipping in salsa or guacamole but use another chip for 7 layer dip as these delicate chips can break in a heavy dip and you won't want to lose any.

September 27, 2016

Love love LOVE these!! I use them whenever I make nachos at home now! They are the perfect chip to pair with dip as well. They are a great match to the thick version as well for a little extra crunch!

August 28, 2016

Its good cheaps just to eat on its own, nice rich flavour and super crunchy, but with dip or salsa theydont work because they break easily . Otherwise healthy snack

August 28, 2016

These chips are so good, we love them! They do not hold up well to dips but the flavour is so good dip is not really needed. They definitely do not work as nachos. We get these chips all the time! A good, non-greasy snack

May 16, 2016

The only tortilla chips I eat anymore. These are the closest you can get to restaurants like Chuy's and Chevy's. Crispy and crunchy. The only thing they don't work well for are thick, chunky salsas.

April 20, 2016

OMG, these are the best tortilla chips on the market right now, I cannot stop eating them! they are thin and crunchy and really tasty dipped in your favorite salsa or guacamole, or even just plain! I love this product!!!

January 01, 2016

These chips were nothing special. I typically eat them with salsa anyway but the flavor from the chips really doesn't stand out a whole lot. I think I prefer the multi grain scoops.

August 06, 2015

I really like these. They remind me of a chip from a genuine Mexican resteraunt. They seem more like a real Mexican chip. Very good with fresh salsa.

January 26, 2015

good for nacho supreme otherwise, this is not a 'good for dipping' chip

June 01, 2014

These are great tortilla chips. Very good flavor, more chips fot the same number of calories because they are very thin. I wish they were less salty.