Tostitos Multigrain Rounds Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 1123 in Snacks

January 06, 2017

I really enjoy the taste of these tortilla chips. They're pretty flavorful and enjoyable to eat. I like to eat these with melted shredded cheese and salsa. Whenever I buy these chips I don't have a bunch of broken ones - they seem to keep their form well. I hope an unsalted version of this product comes out, but all in all these are great tasting tortilla chips.

August 25, 2016

We love the taste of these chips compared to regular tortilla chips. Their texture and taste is much more flavourful than any of their other types and my daughter loves to have them as a special snack. Their size is perfect for dips and they don't seem to break apart as easily as some other chips.

November 20, 2015

I switched to these from the regular rounds, and never went back. They have such good flavor! My kids and husband prefer them, too, which is always important!

September 01, 2015

I just tried these on the weekend and they are so yummy. Perfect for dipping and the nutrients aren't so bad considering they are a chip.