Tostitos White Corn Restaurant Style Chips

Tostitos White Corn Restaurant Style Chips Reviews

Ranked #1050 out of 1061 in Snacks

January 04, 2016

Tostitos White Corn Restaurant Style Chips;

very similar taste to nachos served at restaurants!!!!
I like the white corn
different than typical corn chips

I like that they taste slightly oven baked already (at least to me)
I like the size and amount

July 07, 2014

Best Chips to go with any hot spicy salsa!! The white corn is healthy and my kids love it without knowing how healthy it really is. Tostitos is a great brand with excellent flavour!!

August 27, 2013

Love these but especially the "hint of lime" so awesome with homemade guacamole. Don't know why we can't get healthy multigrain with a hint of lime. That would be a home run.

June 05, 2013

I love eating corn chips, I always buy them to make Nachos.

August 04, 2012

Tostitos White Corn Restaurant Style Family Size Tortilla Chips are naturally delicious. Made with 100% white corn slow cooked the stone ground way for an authentic crunch that's all natural. Made with all natural ingredients, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No MSG, 0g trans fat and 8g whole grains per 1 oz serving. That is pretty awesome for a chip. I love the salty crunch you get from these chips, they are amazing with salsa and are great for dipping. I have used this product in a few recipes as well. Love Tostitos White Corn Restaurant Style Chips !!