Tote & Go Laptop Plus by VTech

Tote & Go Laptop Plus by VTech Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 616 in Electronics

Program your preschooler for early learning with the Tote and Go Laptop Plus. This realistic looking computer features big style for little learners. Complete with a colorful keyboard and detachable mouse that's designed for both left- and right-handed users, the Tote and Go Laptop Plus features 30 engaging activities that teach language, math, games and music. Comes with a nifty handle for easy fold-up-and-go learning. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, included. Measures 11" x 14" x 3.5".

January 30, 2015

My 6 year old grandson still has this little laptop. We bought it for him a couple years ago and he loved it. His younger brother is starting to play with it now.

August 29, 2014

Bought this for my little nephew and he loves it. It is great for learning and fun to play. The mouse makes it so real! Great quality product and I got it for a great price!!!

August 29, 2014

My kids love this toy. Its durable bright colour easy to use. I find some games to hard for a 2 or 3 year old but now that my son is in school they are easier for him. Just wish the screen was bigger some picture are hard to make out.

June 17, 2012

This is a great learning tool to help children get ready for using the real thing. It has some great educational options, and kids think they are just playing around and don't even realize they are learning. It has a few options, and some maybe be a little advanced, depending on your child's age. My daughter loved this when she was young, and I found it was a great educational tool.Love this product.

May 28, 2012

I got this for my 2 yr old for christmas and he loves it, he and his 6 yr old brother fight over playing with it.

March 29, 2010

My 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter loves this toy learning and playing games on it, but my 4 year old son like it to but some things on it is to advanced.

July 21, 2009

Great learning and fun and different cattergories of choices to play and learn with lower case and upper case letters.