Toy Story Mr. Potato Head
Good

Toy Story Mr. Potato Head Reviews

Ranked #404 out of 470 in Toys

June 16, 2015

When I was a kid every kid in the neighbourhood had a Mr. Potato Head. I just don't remember playing with this toy to much myself. So I probably would not but this for gift for a child now.

June 15, 2015

I used to have a Mr. Potato Head when I was young and loved it. I used to make up stories with the different pieces. I can't wait for my nephew to grow so I can buy him one.

March 02, 2015

Toy Story Mr. Potato Head is awesome! My oldest grandson got this from Santa, a while back. He loves Buzz and Woody and was so surprised to get this!!

April 19, 2014

Toy Story Mr. Potato Head is a super fun toy (even for adults). The children work on their fine motor skills by inserting into and removing pieces from the potato. The kids imagination can soar with the countless ways to create a potato. The kids also work on identifying and labeling body parts i.e. hands, feet....etc.

August 27, 2013

We bought this set for our daughter for Christmas(18m) and she loved it! She is now 2 and plays with it every day! It is great because she puts them together and knows what pieces go where. It is great for learning as well. "Where do the eyes go?" "Can you find me the nose?" She loves it and we love playing with her. Who doesn't love Toy Story?!

Neuven added a new review for