Trader joe's speculoos cookie butter Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 08, 2016

Trader Joe;s has the best cookie butter on the market. It is available in either smooth or chunky. I have tried it on apples and biscuits. It is just sweet enough to feel like a sinful treat.
On days when I just need a pick me up I reach for my jar and just take a small taste on a spoon.

February 17, 2016

Love the taste of this! A different concept for plead and it is amazing on waffles/pancakes! Adds that special sweet taste that pairs perfectly with just any snack or treat! Totally addictive tho!

January 10, 2016

After hearing so much about this, I picked up all four flavours to try: Cookie & Coca Swirl, Crunchy Cookie Butter, Cookies & Creme and Cookie Butter. I will admit they are very good and definitely a bit addictive! Great on just about everything! But I still love my Nutella! ;P

November 11, 2015

This stuff is amazing! If you can't find this, because I know Trader Joe's isn't everywhere (why not???), Biscoff also makes a spread that may be easier to come by. Basically, this spread is made from ground cookies that taste like fall. It's like a gingersnap flavor with the spreadable quality of peanut butter. The stuff just needs to be eaten with a spoon, but it can be baked in to all sorts of yummy items or spread on a crepe. It's like a cookie-flavored version of Nutella. Definitely try some of you can!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products