Traditional Medicinals - Lemon EveryDay Detox
Amazing

Traditional Medicinals - Lemon EveryDay Detox Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

December 17, 2015

So this tea is pretty expensive but I think it's worth the price. The taste is kind of weird at first and not very lemony but I don't mind it. As far as it's detox properties I'm not sure if it actually does anything but I haven't noticed an adverse effects either. I admit I haven't been drinking it every day but perhaps I will notice more if I start drinking it more regularly. It's one of the better teas I've drank.

March 31, 2015

I use a box of this tea every few weeks or so - I don't use as recommended because I think that is a crazy amount of tea to drink at this price (regular $5 for a box of 20 bags - which would last about 5 days if you drank 2x per day as directed). I usually drink this close to first thing in the morning. It isn't the best tasting tea but it is manageable. Way better than straight dandelion tea. I steep 2 bags in a cup of hot water for about 20 minutes, squeeze the excess, and bottoms up! I have some weird digestive problems and this definitely helps settle my sometimes very upset stomach.

May 03, 2012

This product is okay, but nothing amazing. I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon.
I'm not a fan of lemon, so I don't look forward to drinking this tea. If you are someone who loves lemon, maybe you'll love it!
It is easily available to everyone, and you don't have to got to a health food store in order to get it, so that is definitely a plus.
The packaging suggests drinking it a few times a day, which is fine, but it also recommends using two tea bags for each cup, which means you are using 6 bags a day if you have it with every meal..
I'm not sure why they don't just include the proper dosage in one bag.. It seems a little gimmicky to me.
Over all, not impressed with the product. In terms of detoxifying, I haven't noticed anything different since I've been drinking it.