Traditional medicinals organic roasted dandelion root tea
Good

Traditional medicinals organic roasted dandelion root tea Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 504 in Tea

September 27, 2016

I found it to be a little bit bitter but I added some sugar to tone down the bitterness, this stuff is so good for you though, it naturally detoxes you, great for water weight loss, and any stomach ailments. It's great for so many things. If you are going to drink tea, why not drink one that has many health benefits. The whole line of traditional medicine teas are great and are all beneficial for you. I've heard that dandelion root has actually done well in clinical trials to fight cancer and has been successful. I don't know what strength though but just knowing that makes me want to drink it. Maybe it is a good prevention drink.

August 12, 2016

This tea has a rich, roasty taste, perfect if you want the feeling of drinking coffee without actually drinking it! It's definitely bitter, but every time I drink it I feel my energy levels boost and I physically feel better! Dandelion root is supposed to be very healing; it doesn't surprise me!

February 17, 2016

This naturally decaffeinated tea reminds me a bit of the taste of coffee so I drink it when I have a coffee craving but don't want the "caffeine jitters". I also found it to be a real blessing when I was going through chemo and had really bad stomach pains and heartburn. I could eliminate one whole daily heartburn pill just from drinking this tea!! I made sure to drink plenty of water as some studies say dandelion root can have dehydrating properties. But overall, this is a delicious tea, with a very comforting taste and great benefits to your digestive system!!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay