Transition Man Soap Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Get an intense clean with this energizing and purifying soap that washes away dirt and odor, leaving your skin refreshed. Lemon, Orange and Petitgrain oils cleanse skin while Rosemary extract and Fir oil revive and invigorate for skin that looks, feels and smells its natural best.

April 24, 2007

This soap smells amazing and is great for conjuring positive energy after a bad breakup.

April 13, 2007

This is the funniest bath product I have ever used! Transition Man Soap is the perfect gift for a friend who needs a good laugh after a bad breakup. The soap smells amazing. I don't often use bar soap but this one for me is a definite exception!

February 25, 2007

I recently got my hands on Transition Man Soap...I love the packaging...It's over. Move on, already!. The packaging itself makes the product worth its purchase price but I also love the smells of lavender, peppermint and lemongrass. This is a great gift to buy any girlfriend of yours who is going through rough times after a break up. This is yet another great product by Corner Office Inc.!

February 24, 2007

This is another funny creation from Corner Office Beauty. As it says on their website, "This French-milled soap helps you wash away regret and return to the business of being happy." I love the tag lines "It's over, move on already" and "It's always darkest before Sean".

Generally, I prefer liquid soap over bar soap, but I like the exfoliating properties in this one and the fresh lemongrass scent. I also love the packaging.

Pass this on to friends who've recently experienced a breakup. Get it? Transition Man? Hee hee!

February 13, 2007

I just recieved this little freebie in the mail and I just had to try it out right away! I love the scent of lemongrass mixed with peppermint and lavender. It makes my skin feel clean and smooth and doesn't have an overpowering scent at all. It's simple and effective. Since it's a vegetable base soap I think it's vegan, but don't quote me on that. The packaging, like Ball Buster is really funny/cute too. Corner Office Beauty really knows what they are doing!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic