Travalo Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 318 in Accessories

March 31, 2015

this is great so easy to use and fill, I got it for a trip I went on and it was great!

Love the size

November 25, 2014

Love it! Easy to use and wonderful to carry around. I would however wish that there was a way to write the name of the perfume.

November 25, 2014

I love that they finally came out with travel atomizers for fragrances. I know they were originally just intended for use for bringing on airplanes to fit travel guidelines and safety rules, but I have an atomizer just for use in bringing in my purse. I love that I can swap out for my signature or favourite scent whenever, and that I can see how much is actually inside. Not only that, but I'm not worried about it leaking or breaking and soaking my purse (this has happened before :( )

December 08, 2012

Awesome product!

I like everything about it. The size, the shatterproof window that allows you to see how much is inside, the durable aluminum material, and the quick and easy step to refill it.

I had to return Sephora's version of this atomizer because it seemed be leaking and was way pricier.

So all in all, great to tuck in your purse and use on the go!

April 18, 2012

I absolutely love my Travalo Atomizer!
It's absolutely perfect for traveling, or for throwing in your purse for scent touch-ups :)
It's also made with aircraft grade aluminum and has a shatterproof window, so very durable!
I picked mine up at Shoppers Drug Mart. The lady was very nice and even let me fill it up for the first time with the perfume tester of my choice in the store :)
You can fill it with any perfume or cologne that a removable nozzle! Just press down and pump the Atomizer on the nozzle! :)
This works for both women and men's scents! :)
Such a handy product :) Very glad I bought it :)

January 08, 2012

Travalo, a mess-free and travel friendly atomizer. Instead of carrying a whole bottle of perfume/cologne with you everywhere you go, atomizers allow you to carry small amounts of perfumed liquids so you always have some on hand when you need to freshen up.

Back in the day, I used to use the Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Refillable Travel Spray, or “the bullet” as I used to call it, but buying the refills got really expensive. I’ve also tried the atomizers from Sephora, but they leaked and were difficult to fill without a mess. This is exactly why I love the Travalo. At the bottom of the pocket-sized spray bottle is a pumping gadget. All you need to do to fill the Travalo is take your fragrance bottle, remove the nozzle, insert the little tube into the bottom of the Travalo and start pumping.

On the side of the bottle is a contents window that lets you see how much fragrance you have left inside it. This is also useful for when you are filling it so you know how far along you are. The little container holds about 50 sprays which, for someone like me who uses it only on occasion, can last for months. When you’re done you can easily refill it again.

You can check out the Travalo at your local Shoppers Drug Mart. The ones with the beauty boutiques should have them on circular displays where impulse items are featured. They come in different colours and are great for gals to keep in their purses or for guys to keep in their cars.