Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 843 in Bath & Body

August 09, 2016

Omg best body scrub ever my skin is always baby soft and it also smells amazing very affordable too I'm addicted to body scrubs and this is the best one I have used and will continue to use it

November 01, 2014

Upon trying out the product, the thick consistency is surprisingly gentle to the skin. The sugar grain scrubs and polishes away dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I absolutely love how supple and glowing my skin looks right after one usage. The product is 18 oz or 510 grams.

August 14, 2013

I have somewhat sensitive skin and some mild KP on my arms and thighs. This was much too harsh for me. I've used many different body scrubs but this one just made me skin upset and red. It smelled goood though

January 15, 2013

I absolutely love Tree Hut body scrubs. They are available in many different scents, and all smell incredible. My personal favourite is the Vanilla Spice - I stocked up on Amazon. Great price for a great product. Recommended!

May 17, 2012

I first came across this product by accident. I was in my local drugs store in search of a skin exfoliater and found Tree Hut: Shea Sugar Body Scrubs. The thing that attracted me firs to this was the size of the product for the price. 510g tub for $5-6 I couldn't resist. I absolutely love this product. I use this everytime I have a shower to exfoliate my skin. This sugar scrub is how is sounds, it has a sugary texture with an amazing scent to it and makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and soft. The product advertises as being Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors, as well as having organic shea and other natural products. I would definitely recommend this product as it's cheap, makes your skin feel amazing. The company advertises 8 different kinds of body scrubs, but so far I've only tried the Brazilian nut and Hawaiian Kukui which both smell amazing.