TRESeme hair spray Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 2246 in Hair Care

February 27, 2017

This hairspray is as good as the ones for $20. It smells great and holds curl for hours and hours. The aerosol sprays very well. Great bang for your buck.

February 26, 2017

I currently have quite a few tresemme products in my hair spray and hair collection.
    I love how to stuff doesnt leave your hair greasy, crunchy, or doesnt hve a harsh smell

February 26, 2017

I was finding it really hard to get a hairspray that was light weight and that didn't feel to crunchy or thick.. finally a hairspray that's perfect for any hair type . It's light , it doesn't flake and it holds every hair in place ! I would recommend this hairspray to anyone 5/5 for sure

February 14, 2017

C'est un fixatif à cheveux très longue tenue. Il dure toute la journée dans n'importe quelle température, même en présence d'humidité. Il sent bon et ne rend pas les cheveux collants contrairement à plusieurs autres fixatifs. Je l'adore et je l'utilise autant sur mes cheveux frisés que sur mes cheveux plats pour conserver leur apparence initial. On doit cependant l'appliquer sur des cheveux secs et propres pour un meilleur résultat. Le prix est idéal et on peut le retrouver un peu partout.

January 21, 2017

Love, love, love how it feels in my hair! It holds my style without feeling crispy or crunchy, yet still allows the movement I need!! My most favourite hairspray ever!!!

January 07, 2017

TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray
    I found that although this product held my hair well it left a residue on my hair. It is flexible as stated and has great hold, just not my favourite hairspray!

December 03, 2016

First off I love the smell of treseme products. Their products never disappoint. My hair wasn't crunchy like some hairsprays leave your hair. My hair was still flexible and soft to the touch!

September 30, 2016

This product is great. I absolutely love the smell of the hairspray, as well know some smell horrible. This hairspray is long lasting, but doesn't give your hair that awful stiff feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone.

September 28, 2016

I use the fine mist (I think its a level 3 for hold)
    This is the only hairspray I will use, and I have tried those expensive salon brands.
    The fine mist Treseme hair spray does not leave my hair stiff, allows movement while still keeping its hold.
    Great product if you don't want stiff, sticky hair and still have a hold in your hair style.

September 28, 2016

I use this product regularly and appreciate being able to choose a wide variety of types of holds this product offers. I especially like the light hold as it maintains some style without feeling very weighed down. Plus I like the smell :)