• TRESeme hair spray

TRESeme hair spray Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 07, 2017

TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Flexible Finish Hairspray
    I found that although this product held my hair well it left a residue on my hair. It is flexible as stated and has great hold, just not my favourite hairspray!

December 03, 2016

First off I love the smell of treseme products. Their products never disappoint. My hair wasn't crunchy like some hairsprays leave your hair. My hair was still flexible and soft to the touch!

September 30, 2016

This product is great. I absolutely love the smell of the hairspray, as well know some smell horrible. This hairspray is long lasting, but doesn't give your hair that awful stiff feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone.

September 28, 2016

I use the fine mist (I think its a level 3 for hold)
    This is the only hairspray I will use, and I have tried those expensive salon brands.
    The fine mist Treseme hair spray does not leave my hair stiff, allows movement while still keeping its hold.
    Great product if you don't want stiff, sticky hair and still have a hold in your hair style.

September 28, 2016

I use this product regularly and appreciate being able to choose a wide variety of types of holds this product offers. I especially like the light hold as it maintains some style without feeling very weighed down. Plus I like the smell :)

September 26, 2016

I have been using the Tres 2 extra hold hair spray for a number of years. I have tried a few different brands but this is my absolute favourite. It holds without being stiff or sticky. Great product at a reasonable price

September 22, 2016

I have always had trouble finding the perfect hair spray. My hair is thick and dry. I have a lot of breakage from flat ironing and curling my hair. I have lots of baby hairs now because I lost a lot of my hair when I had my son. This hair spray will keep those baby hairs in place. Especially on the sides of my head and even the weird pieces in the front.
    This spray lasts a long time keeping my hair tight. None greasy and sticky! Finally. Great price found at local grocery store.

September 21, 2016

i been buying treseme since i was very young it always works so good and makes my hair smell very amazing and makes it look really amazing. i love treseme

September 21, 2016

This is the only hairspray that works great on my fine thin hair! It is very lightweight and does not go on to heavy or sticky. It catches all the flyaway hairs and leaves my hair bouncy and not stiff after! I love this product and have not found anything else that's better so far!

September 20, 2016

The TRESeme Hair Spray is so wonderful! The spray leaves your hair soft, touchable and not greasy!! It keeps everything in the right place, with no flyaways or loosening!