TRESeme Heat Tamer Spray

TRESeme Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 2311 in Hair Care

March 28, 2017

This is a product I have been using religiously for the past 4 years. I spray it into my hair after my shower into my damp hair. I don't even use this for the heat protectant part, I use it because it leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft I dont need to use heat on it. I couldn't live without this product in my life! The value is the best part!

March 28, 2017

This product is so adorable and it smells divine. I use this when my hair is wet and I style my hair and the youth after because the smell is just amazing. And you just cannot go wrong with the price and get your moneys worth.

March 06, 2017

I loved the scent of this product. I also found my hair looked very smooth after using it. The price is affordable too! I would consider buying this again in the future.

1.5/5

March 04, 2017

I tried this heat tamer spray since it was on sale at London drugs but honestly wasted a couple of bucks on it because it didn't seem to have done anything. It actually made my hair feeling sticky. Will not use again !

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

I find this product does not do as promised. I used it to straighten my hair several times. I found it made my hair sizzle more while I was applying heat. It also made my scalp itch!

February 22, 2017

I bought this product because I was finding that my previously used heat protecting spray wasn't doing as well as I had hoped it would. I made the switch and I am so happy! Not only do I seem to have less frazzled hair and split ends, but it smells a lot better to. I also enjoy the lock on the bottle for added security when packing it in a suitcase.

February 11, 2017

I will not use heat on my hair without applying this Treseme Heat Tamer spray, it's great! It makes my hair feel very smooth without weighing it down, and I personally love the scent. It is my go-to heat protectant for keeping my hair as healthy as possible when styling with heat. Definitely recommend it!

October 23, 2016

A must have spray to protect your hair from all heat styling tools ! This is only one I can find so thank goodness it works well. Easy to use. Leaves your hair fizz free from the heat. Great price.

October 13, 2016

This is my favorite heat protectant ever! I've been using this for years now and it never fails me. It makes straightening my hair super easy and it doesn't get crunchy or super oily looking when I style my hair.

October 13, 2016

I will start off by saying when I was a teenager, I was in that "emo" phase. My hair was always dyed jet black (whenever there was the slightest bit of fading, I HAD to redye it), and my hair had to always be pinpoint straight. I put my hair through hell. I was recommended by a friend to use TRESeme's Heat Tamer Spray, so I gave it a try. My hair was pretty rough, but this product definitely helped a lot. 9 years later, and I'm still using it. It smells amazing, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or dry. It definitely helps a lot, and I refuse to try any other heat production product in my hair.