TRESeme Heat Tamer Spray

TRESeme Heat Tamer Spray Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 23, 2016

A must have spray to protect your hair from all heat styling tools ! This is only one I can find so thank goodness it works well. Easy to use. Leaves your hair fizz free from the heat. Great price.

October 13, 2016

This is my favorite heat protectant ever! I've been using this for years now and it never fails me. It makes straightening my hair super easy and it doesn't get crunchy or super oily looking when I style my hair.

October 13, 2016

I will start off by saying when I was a teenager, I was in that "emo" phase. My hair was always dyed jet black (whenever there was the slightest bit of fading, I HAD to redye it), and my hair had to always be pinpoint straight. I put my hair through hell. I was recommended by a friend to use TRESeme's Heat Tamer Spray, so I gave it a try. My hair was pretty rough, but this product definitely helped a lot. 9 years later, and I'm still using it. It smells amazing, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or dry. It definitely helps a lot, and I refuse to try any other heat production product in my hair.

September 28, 2016

I like to heat style my hair quite frequently, and after hearing so many warnings about the damage of hot tools on your hair, I decided to give it a try. I had used another heat protectant spray in the past, but found that it left a very sticky residue, which is what had turned me off from them in general. But because this one was recommended in a Youtube video, I decided to give the whole 'heat protectant' thing another go. I was actually pretty impressed with this product. It smells good, and it leaves no unpleasant residue. My hair feels light, as though I haven't just added any product, which I like.

September 20, 2016

The Treseme heat tamer spray is really a great product and easy to find in any convenient store. If you regularly use heat on your hair, this is for you. Really affordable price and does the job.

I love this stuff.
I use it every time I get out of the shower, weather I plan to use heat styling tools or not. I do find I get a way better result when I apply it when my air is still wet, let it air dry and then style vs. have it already dry and spritz some on.
It is a really great price, very friendly on my wallet.
It leaves my hair feeling smooth, less frizzy and I would even say thicker/more volume.

I would purchase again.

September 20, 2016

The treseme heat tamer spayworkswonders on my thin, brittle hair! Since I started using it, my hair has gotten so much healthier, the flat iron is no longer burning my hair like it used to!

June 06, 2016

I use heat styling everyday and need a product that works well to keep my hair from getting more damaged each day. It does a good job of keeping the ends of my hair healthy.

May 16, 2016

I've been using this heat protectant spray for about 2mnths it has become a holy grail product for me I love the smell and it removes tangles and really protects the hair from heat damage. I put heat on my hair daily from blow dryer curling irons and you really need a good hair protectant if you want to keep the condition of your hair. The price is great and easily found in any drug store and lives up to expectations of any higher end brand I highly recommend.

May 16, 2016

I love the packaging, the smell, the feel. As for effectiveness, how do you really know if its working lol?
I'll continue to use it as the price is awesome, I usually use this or CHI but this is a lot easier on my wallet.