TRESeme Perfectly Undone Waves Sea Salt Spray

TRESeme Perfectly Undone Waves Sea Salt Spray Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 2241 in Hair Care

January 06, 2017

I bought a bottle of this after seeing a million ads for it online. Personally I didn't feel it did much for my hair, it actually weighed it down a bit weirdly enough. I used it a few times before just retiring it.

October 31, 2016

Le produit est à petit prix ,bon format et odeur plutôt neutre. Une bonne option pour un vaporisateur aux sel de mer. Rend mes cheveux un peu sec par contre.

October 31, 2016

OMG this stuff is so cool. If I want my natural wave/curl to really have texture without being sticky from mousse or hairspray and I want more of a matte finish, this is the stuff. I decided to buy it for something different, and I am really happy I was satisfied with my purchase, as I don't like wasting money, even though TRESemme is an affordable product line.

You an actually go to https://www.youtube.com to watch a quick video to see how to use this product. It was very informative. Also, on the TRESemme website, they give a lot of education on how to use all of their products. I think that is awesome.

If you have wavy hair and want a quick style without blow drying that still looks super stylish, this would be the stuff for you. Try it out for sure.

I do recommend this Sea Salt Spray from TRESemme

September 18, 2016

Maybe it is my hair but I didn't find this did much of anything. I have fine hair, but a thick full head of hair. The smell was nice, not too strong or perfumey.

September 04, 2016

Great product !!! It gives just the right light hold to my curls without crunchiness. J'adore ce produit, il donne un peu de corps a mes cheveux tout en douceur !!!

March 24, 2016

I absolutely love this product! You spray a bit into your hair after showering and towel drying and it helps naturally curl your hair as it dries. It smells amazing and works really well. Would definitely recommend.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra