TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Amplifying Mousse Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Lightweight, maximum hold mousse that will pump up your hair’s volume to incredibly new heights.Volume Control Complex builds body that will outlast even your longest day. It creates a light, fluffy texture and weightless volume that never feels sticky or stiff. The foaming formula works in tandem with your heat styling tools to maintain optimal body and bounce.

November 09, 2016

J'adore cette mousse de TRESemmé. Il y a un effet très naturel et ne parrait pas sec du tout. Le frisé parrait toute la journée sans se défaire. Je le recommande!

October 25, 2016

This is my usual mousse. I love how it holds on good all threw the day. I even get to retouch my hair only the next day! When used with a little wet hair, hols on better to my hair.

October 22, 2016

I've been using the Tresemme 24 Hour body Amplifying Mousse for a while now and I really like the body it's given my hair. Even with only using a small amount of mouse, the end result is fuller hair with tons of body. I will keep using this product and I recommend you all give it a try.

October 21, 2016

TRESemme twenty four hour body amplifying mousse is an especially excellent hair product that suits my more than fine hair perfectly! I find the scent really lovely and it doesn't feel sticky nor does it leave a residue on my dark hair. I use it in the morning and my hair still is full of volume at dinner time! The bottle is a convenient shape and size and there is a good amount of product in it. Reasonably priced and readily available in most stores. I recommend this mousse and will purchase it again.

October 21, 2016

I have super fine hair, and have struggled for years to keep it looking full and with lots of body and bounce. Having tried many different products (mousse in particular) in the past, I can undoubtedly say that the Tresemme 24 hour body amplifying mousse is the best I have ever tried. It actually does maintain the body for 24 hours! My hair has been complimented on lots since using the mousse too, and my hair has never looked better. I love this product!!

October 21, 2016

Very good product! Does well it's job and leaves your hair smelling very good!
I recomend it for sure and I know you won't be disappointed with the results!!

October 21, 2016

I really enjoy using this mousse. I have very soft fine hair but a large amount of it so this light mousse is ver effective. I also enjoy the light fragrance that this product has.

October 20, 2016

Totally love the way it styles my hair as I have very curly hair I need a good mousse to manage and control my hair. It not only works well for me but it is also priced very well which also a huge Benefit!

October 20, 2016

I have very curly hair on the bottom and extreme amount of flat hair on the top of my head this product is one of my favourite now it held and volumized my hair

October 20, 2016

I have very fine hair, and this is the only mousse, i find that works. Been using it for quite a while. Its a very good product. It really helps with the volume of my flat fine hair.