TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Collagen Finishing Spray Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien les produit TRESemmé, ils sont efficaces et abordables. Quand je veux une belle coiffure avec du volume, j'aime bieb utiliser ce fixatif, il fait une belle finale.

October 23, 2016

I've been using the 24 hour spray for a while now and it works very well to hold my fine long hair in place. (Oh those little baby hairs that stick up on your forehead...yes...this helps!) Great scent, holds well and for the day. One small issue, had one bottle that the sprayer clogged but their customer service was great when I called to let them know.

October 22, 2016

TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Collagen Finishing Spray is the best product to keep my style looking great without the sticky feeling. Hair looks and feels great!

October 22, 2016

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Collagen Finishing Spray was really effective for keeping my hair style in place. My hair didn't feel sticky. My hair had a nice shine.

October 21, 2016

Absolutely love love love this!!!!! Was recommended to me by a friend and I have been happy with it ever since. Love the way it supports my hair and it has the most wonderful smell. Will always keep on using TRESemme 24 hour Body Collagen Finishing Spray. Please do not ever discontinue this product.

October 20, 2016

Just love this hair spray! It starts working almost immediately when you put it on, smells real nice and helps keep volume for the whole day! Would definitely recommend and re-buy!

October 19, 2016

I have SUPER fine hair, so when I style it, it usually takes a pound and a half of products to keep it in place. Then I found this hairspray. It kept my curls in all night, kept my buns up and in place and I had very minimal flyaways. For me, it didn't quite last 24 hours, but I was impressed non the less. It smells nice too :)

October 19, 2016

This spray worked amazingly for my hair! Left it feeling soft and was a lot easier to manage when on the go. It kept my hair from getting fly aways and was left feeling nourished. Great price also! Just wish the bottle was larger and lasted longer. Recommended

October 19, 2016

Tresemme is a super affordable brand for hair care products and this hair spray works well! It has great hold while leaving hair soft and smooth. It also gives hair great volume.

October 17, 2016

I was excited to try this spray as I have issues with my hair lasting long periods of time because of the thickness as well as the curls.
I was very impressed with TRESemme although it did leave a little bit of oil in my roots which happens with most products anyways!
One amazing thing is the smell! Overall I really enjoy using this and personally is my favourite Finishing Spray that I have tried :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation