TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 541 in Conditioner

An ultra-light conditioner with Volume Control Complex that makes your hair incredibly soft and preps it for beautiful body.Creates the perfect amount of conditioning without allowing your hair to fall flat. The Volume Control Complex and silk proteins give you soft, silky body that will last all day long. It’s light enough for daily use, and it won’t leave build up on your hair that might weigh down volume. Makes your hair more manageable and easier to style, preventing breakage from tangles that will leave hair looking damaged and unhealthy.

October 21, 2016

Absolutely love this stuff! It's amazing! It smells great and works great. I highly recommend this and so worth every penny. You get alot for your money's worth. And it's awesome on your hair!

October 21, 2016

Qualité prix super j adore un bon produit sans ce ruiné tres soyeux , tres doux je le recommande pour tous ,un tres bon conditionneur il sent bon et est très efficace

October 21, 2016

J'utilise le revitallisant tressemmé 24hour body healthy volume de façon régulière et je l'adore, car il rend mes cheveux doux, avec du volume et ils sentent bon. Je le recommande.

October 21, 2016

When I have a party or wedding and I need added volume this is it. Again Tresemme does not disappoint. You cannot beat the value and the product is great.

October 21, 2016

J'ai bien apprécié ce revitalisant, j'ai déjà beaucoup de volume et les cheveux super frisés, mais j'ai trouvé qu'ils avaient l'air beaucoup plus soyeux et souples. J'ai remarqué une légère différence au niveau du volume, de plus mes cheveux semblaient plus sain et j'ai bien aimé le résultat.

October 21, 2016

I have tried tons of conditioners and this one just dose nothing for my long thick corse hair. It down;t moisturize it at all and when I put the product in my hair it feels gross. So sadly I have to give it a poor rating.

October 20, 2016

very smooth and worked awesome. price was good and the product was good. bottle was a bit big for the shower as it kept falling off the ledge. overall good

October 19, 2016

The TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Conditioner claims that it gives you 24 hours of healthy volume but I find that it doesn't give any volume to my wavy hair. I will not purchase this again.

October 19, 2016

I do buy a lot of Tresemme products for day to day. This item like most of the range works very well compared to the price you are paying. My hair is really coarse so sometimes it's really hard to see a difference. I notice that this conditioner makes my hair soft and slightly easier to brush although it's not amazing but if you cannot afford high end hair products, this is a good option

September 29, 2016

Considering the price of this product, it really does work well and it smells great, too. It rinsed out well, gave my hair an extra bit of body (as promised) and my brush ran through my hair effortlessly. It's a good quality product if you are on a budget - even if you're not!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends