TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 936 in Shampoo

This unique shampoo with Volume Control Complex gives your hair the perfect boost for gorgeous, healthy body.The gentle formula is lightweight enough for every day use, and it won’t strip your hair of its natural oils. Silk proteins create incredible softness without weighing down your style. Preps your hair for ultimate body and bounce that will last all day long. The volumizing ingredients won’t leave build up on the hair shaft, so hair looks shiny and healthy every day.

October 23, 2016

J'avais reçu ce produit en cadeau, mais comme j'ai beaucoup de volume déjà je l'ai donné à mon copain qui n'en a pas beaucoup. Ça lui a donné l'air d'avoir presque le double de cheveux sur la tête, ce qui l'a rendu bien satisfait.

October 22, 2016

Absolutely love the tresemme line of products. I use this as my regular shampoo absolutely love the body it gives my hair. I only use this and the keratin smooth shampoos and absolutely love both. The price is perfect and the quality is perfect.

October 22, 2016

Not for me! After using the TRESemme 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo, my hair felt so hard. It was coarse and needed triple the conditioner I usually use. The scent was pleasant but definitely not a product I will use in the future.

October 22, 2016

I was kind of disappointed with this shampoo,it had a wonderful scent but it made my scalp very itchy and dry ,I will not be purchasing this shampoo again

October 21, 2016

I have quite thin straight hair. Tresemme 24 hour body healthy volume shampoo has been great It adds body and fullness to my hair. I just love it. My hair is shiny and manageable. Great shampoo. I will definitely tell my friends about this

October 21, 2016

This shampoo is not bad I would say its average. It doesn't make my hair look nicer and its cleans but it doesn't give it that shine and bounce that other shampoos give me

October 21, 2016

I've been using this for the last 2 months and am loving it. I have short, fine hair and this does the trick. Body without weighing it down, leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. Although not marketed for colour treated hair, I'm also happy to report that it hasn't stripped my hair colour or caused any premature fading. The price cannot be beat. I use this in combination with the 24 hour body healthy volume conditioner for best results.

October 20, 2016

Such a good hair shampoo overall! It leaves my hair feeling and looking drastically cleaner and it also adds a nice amount of lift and volume to my hair. It smells incredible too, and it such a good price.

October 20, 2016

This shampoo works very well in giving your hair a good look and feel. It keeps hair with volume and body for the entire day without having to constantly flip your hair or tease it.

October 20, 2016

I just washed my hair today with my husband's TRESemme shampoo 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume and it's great made my hair clean and fresh and full of volume, and I even just let it dry naturally and I had a awesome style to go out shopping. I think it's a great product and a great price and is a product we trust.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!