TRESemmé® Anti-Breakage Breakage Defense Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 937 in Shampoo

Used by professionals. Professional performance formula. Strengthens and protects hair against split ends and breakage. Formula Guide - Anti-Breakage: Volumizing, strengthening and protecting. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage. Anti-Breakage formula infused with Gelatin, reduces breakage and splitting. Leaves hair feeling soft, manageable and revitalized. Designed for fine/thin or normal hair. This product is not tested on animals.

August 23, 2016

I love tresemme products. Used to only be available to hair professionals. I am in the hair industry and recommend this to people all the time. I used it daily..

August 23, 2016

Perfect shampoo for the summer time! My hair is usually dry in the summer because of the salt water and the chlorine, but this shampoo helps keep it heatlhy. I also find less split ends!

August 22, 2016

Miss Ninja with a 7 outta' 10 Review

#1 - I find all Tresemme Products I have used to work to my expectations. They are priced well, the list of ingredients seem comparable to other higher priced and supposed higher quality products.

#2 - This particular Shampoo is nice, with low scent, you don't need a lot of shampoo to get a good lather and clean, your hair isn't weighed down like most anti breakage shampoos can cause, and it gives shine and smoothness

#3 - I don't really think it is "anti breakage", mostly it is the keratin or hydrolized proteins in it that will help seal and repair your hair strand, but there isn't enough in this shampoo to really make a major impact. I guess with long term use it will be beneficial to procect against future breakage, but it won't repair your hair magically with a few shampoos. You have to use a specific product for repair like a leave in treatment or mask.

Also, try not to pull your hair back tightly in a pony tail too often, using bobby pins are really bad for breakage, teasing your hair etc.

Also, when brushing your wet hair after a shower, use a large wide tooth comb or pick no matter what hair type you have. That will decrease chances of your hair breaking. Also brush from your ends up to your roots gradually, Use Tresemme's leave in treatments as well to coat your hair cuticle an protect is from damage

I will buy this again and do recommend it. It is excellent for its quality and compared to other products in the same price point works best.

Thanks

August 21, 2016

A great product! Leaves my hair manageable!
Clean, silky, feels thicker!
No residue or buildup left behind!
No scent is good as well, i dont like strong scents!

August 20, 2016

This shampoo made my hair feel healthy and great. I did notice my hair wasn't breaking as much as usual and the smell was fantastic! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone!

August 18, 2016

This shampoo is a great budget-friendly option. It is pleasant to use and it does appear to protect my hair against breakage. It smells nice but it doesn't have a fantastic lasting scent.

August 17, 2016

I really liked this shampoo ! The bottle lasts a very long time and it makes the hair really soft and smooth. The smell is amazing and it really does help with hair breakage. Love it.

August 17, 2016

It's shampoo, I don't really know if it's actually works for Anti-breakage....but it foams well, cleans hair like it should, and did not leave hair feeling too dry. It had a pleasant smell and I would use it again.

August 17, 2016

I normally opt for this bottle of tresemme because I have a terrible amount of breakage in my hair so I need all the help I can get. But don't get me wrong, I will purchase any of their shampoo and conditioner if it comes down to it. Great price and great smell, two of my favourite things in a product.

August 17, 2016

I have long hair and work in a day care. I require my hair to be clean and sparkly. With Tresemme Shampoo it works for me. Even works better with conditoner. My hair is healthy, clean and very manageable.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender