TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

Cette mousse est bien efficace en ce qui concerne de donner du volume, par contre le résultat est beaucoup plus beau si tu as déjà du volume naturellement dans tes cheveux.

October 21, 2016

As a hairstylist, I have the choice of many products and this by far is my favourite available even at the grocery store. The smell is absolutely amazing and it really does plump up the hair with a blow dry. . No sticky feeling at all. I love it!

October 21, 2016

As a curly haired girl I need a good quality mousse to manage my hair properly when on the go! It works perfectly when applied prior to styling, leaves my curls smooth and bouncy. Great price as well!

October 20, 2016

Love it, holds makes it easy to blow dry my hair and keep the volume. Smells great and doesn't leave my hair sticky. It is the best I have tried. I have very straight hair and this helps me with either keeping it straight or with added curls.

October 19, 2016

Works great! I love tresemme products but especially this one in particular. It definitely meets my standards! Light feeling in your hair as well! Love

October 19, 2016

I tried a lot of tresemme mousse products. But I love the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse. It works very well at giving my curls the perfect bounce. So far my favourite mousse from this brand.

October 19, 2016

TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse is fairly new to me and I have been using it for awhile. It does give my hair the bounce I need and last long.

October 19, 2016

I use mousse everyday in my hair. I have natural curl/wavy hair and have tried many different products but I prefer to use TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse because it works the best for me. Helps keep my curl and bounce all day. The size of the can is well worth the price.

October 19, 2016

Well what can I say about TRESemmé® Beauty-Full Volume Touchable Bounce Mousse? Well I've tried it to give some volume to the top of my hair which is always flat and I found it worked but not for long

October 19, 2016

I have straight Asian hair so when I curl my hair I have to put in hair spray or some sort of mousse so that it will maintain the curl. However, my stubborn hair is so straight that often times even after I put on hair spray or mousse my hair becomes straight again. With this, however, this is a total game changer. Love it !! Very long lasting and very light in hair!! Highly recommend!