TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 541 in Conditioner

October 24, 2016

Tresemme Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner is a great product. I have colored hair so I need a good quality conditioner to keep it soft and manageable, which it does a fantastic job of. The smell is great too!

October 22, 2016

I have used TRESemme products for years and this Damage conditioner is one of the best I have used in a long time. I have short blond colored hair and I use this after every other shampoo. After leaving it on for around 5 minutes it rinses out leaving my hair so soft I actually get great compliments. I recommend this for any damaged hair AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T have damaged hair try it. See for yourself.

October 21, 2016

I have long grey hair so I always use a deep conditioner once a week or so. I decided to give this product a try hoping for the best I left it on for 5 minutes then rinsed out completely
I had no tangles when combing out my hair Once dry I was happy to see that my hair looked and felt so my nicer

October 21, 2016

Sadly this doesn't do much for me. I do not notice increased softness or less frizz when using this and I doubt it improves the condition of one's hair! It does weigh my hair down and makes it get oilier faster despite me not having an oil prone hair type. It does smell good and have a good price for the quantity but this conditioner still isn't effective enough to be worth it!

October 21, 2016

Love this conditioner!! I tend to have very dry hair since I use my straightener everyday, so I use this conditioner with the shampoo and it makes my hair silky smooth. Couldn't ask for a better product!

October 21, 2016

Je l'utilise en combo avec le shampoing et je trouve mes cheveux tellement plus souples, hydratés et semble moins abîmés. Je les adores tout simplement, que trouve que c'est un des meilleur produit de la marque TRESemmé, je le conseille à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux secs et cassant.

October 20, 2016

The price tag on the TRESemmé Botanique Damage & Recovery Conditioner was extremely affordable but I found it weighed my hair down and the smell wasn't very pleasant

October 19, 2016

I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and full. It's very effective and I have now switched from the conditioner I used to use to using this instead. Love it!

October 19, 2016

I am still not swayed to buy this product and change what I already use HOWEVER I found that the conditioner smelled really good and made my hair soft. I also found that my hair wasn't greasy and my curls stayed in my hair. That was nice. It is well worth the price and something I would tell people to try if they are looking for something new.

October 19, 2016

I love this product...I usually can't use conditioner because it leaves my hair greasy but this one is great on curly hair. Leaves it feeling really soft.