TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 938 in Shampoo

October 25, 2016

Tresemme Botanique shampoo is the bomb!!! I have used this shampoo for a few months and am quite happy with it. It cleanses my scalp thoroughly yet does not dry my hair out. It has a very pleasant scent and leaves my hair looking very heathy and shiny. I will definitely be purchasing this yet again.

October 23, 2016

Finally a damage control product that really works. Keeps my hair soft and smooth even after abusing it with blow dryer, curling iron and the elements.
Great product, great price. I use it all the time.

October 22, 2016

When I purchase new shampoos I expect them to do the job it says it's going to do. Unfortunately you can only hope for that, this shampoo didn't deliver as promised. I found it to be super heavy and gave my hair a weird texture. I wanted to like this shampoo so badly too! Maybe it will work on a different texture hair better!

October 21, 2016

One day i decided to try a new shampoo. And I'm glad I bumped into this shampoo. I like the smell of it. After one used, my hair looks shinier, smoother and bouncier.

October 21, 2016

The only shampoo I will use. Leaves hair clean and shiny. Followed by TRESemme conditioner. if change my shampoo and conditioner for any reason, I know it immediately by having a bad hair day. I always have TRESemme on hand.

October 21, 2016

J'adore l'effet qu'à ce shampoing sur mes cheveux. J'ai les cheveux super secs et cassant, après l'avoir utilisé, j'ai remarqué que mes cheveux semblaient plus hydratés et avaient une texture plus souple. C'est un de mes produits préféré de TRESemmé

October 20, 2016

I love this new shampoo product from Tre Semme. It leaves my hair feeling soft, repaired and smooth. It also smells absolutely incredible, such a good priced product and quite a large bottle too.

October 20, 2016

C'est un bon shampooing côté qualité-prix. Il est efficace juste selon ce qu'on attend d'un produit de ce prix. Je n'étais pas déçu mais quand même surprise de son efficacité et des produits utilisés dans les ingrédients.

October 20, 2016

mai would recommend it to friends and family.kes my hair very soft.not greasy.i have scalp problems and this product is great.smells very nice.I would definitely recommend to everyone

October 20, 2016

I loved this conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and shiny and it made straightening it much easier. It also smells really good too. A little amount goes a long way so the bottle will last a long time = great value.