TRESemmé® Botanique Detox & Restore Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 28, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment apprécié l'effet du shampoing sur mes cheveux. Bonne odeur vraiment agréable par contre. Mes cheveux sont secs après l'utilisation du produit malheureusement.

September 28, 2016

I bought this because of the price and the word "restore" but my hair seemed about the same after. However, my recent company, from overseas, used it and loved it. She said it made her hair less tangled and easier to brush. Maybe for bleached or dyed hair it just doesn't have the same effect. She really liked it and has natural wavy hair.

September 28, 2016

I didn't like this shampoo. I didn't find it worked in detoxing and washing it out. I found I had to wash my hair more often than other shampoos I have used. I do however, love the smell of this.

September 27, 2016

I didn't really like this shampoo. I found it didn't do much for restoring or detoxing my hair, and I felt I had to clean my hair much more. It just didn't leave my hair clean like other shampoos I have used. The price is great but you are getting what you pay for.

September 26, 2016

I didn't find this shampoo to be incredibly effective in detoxing and washing out my hair. I have used better shampoos and had to rewash to get my hair to feel clean again. People might be attracted to its low price point but believe me, you get what you pay for with this one!

September 26, 2016

Nice smelling and good quality as far as price is concerned. Also it's not as chemically-smelling as some Tresemme shampoos. I would definitely recommend this shampoo!

September 25, 2016

Me and my Husband have been using this product line for a couple years now, and I must say it is a very good shampoo. I like how it lathers up very easily and you don't have too use that much! the price is just right about 4 bucks a bottle..You can't go wrong with that. The scent is very light and you can smell it for days on your hair. I also like how I can brush my hair after I washed it so easily. The shine on my hair is so nice afterwards people always comment on how shiny it is

September 25, 2016

This is a nice shampoo you can easily grab at the grocery store for an affordable price. Leaves your hair feeling clean but I am not sure I noticed any difference in the improvement of my hair. It did not make it worse but certainly did not restore my damaged hair. I would still buy this shampoo but not for detoxing reasons.

September 25, 2016

Like with this conditioner, it's a nice shampoo, but in my opinion it doesn't do anything for detoxing or restoring hair. It did clean my hair but it does rather spend my money on a shampoo that does what it says.

September 24, 2016

J'ai adorée utiliser le TreSemmé detox botanique parce-que mes cheveux avaient vraiment besoin soin et le parfum du Shampoing laisse une agréable senteur dans les cheveux et je le trouve extraordinaire!!!!l je le recommande fortement!!!l!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation