TRESemmé® Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 16, 2016

I have long, dry curly hair (type 3b) but it's fine and oils weigh it down. It's hard to find a good hydrating solution. This product is fantastic!!! It's not heavy, it prevents knots, it adds shines, it hydrates and it smells wonderful! I hope it's never discontinued. Even the price is perfect!

September 23, 2016

I read on Cosmopolitan that using a leave-in conditioner before a workout helps eliminate frizz as it keeps the hair hydrated and it couldn't be truer. I started using this spray and it leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling extra soft between washes. It might be a bit more pricey compared to other leave-in conditioners (smaller bottle), but worth it.

September 22, 2016

For the price and quality Im not surprised that it sells out so quicky, but when I do find them, I stock up. I have long curly hair and dries out second day I'm and gets frizzy, this helps a lot!

September 22, 2016

My daughter loves this for her hair ! She has frizzy, tightly curled hair, and it dries out very fast. Its hard to find anything that keeps her hair from getting frizzy and dry all day, but this works relatively well. And the smell ! Makes you think of the tropics ! Hard to find in my stores cause it sells out so quickly, but next time I find it I will definitely stock up.

September 22, 2016

A wonderful smelling product that is different from a lot of products on the market. Not somethng I use often but a nice treat. May not repurchase as it isnt a part of my daily routine.

September 22, 2016

I used this product for the first time on my mostly damp hair. I found it refreshed my ends especially. I use this product mostly on my ends because they are so dry and I wanted to try to revive it. I found it worked great and It is definitely something I always keep around!

September 22, 2016

To begin with, the scent is awesome! When i wash my hair i always have hair that frizzes in random spots and lot of flyaways , i hate when that happens! So this worked perfectly for my problem i am so happy i found the perfect product to always turn to. For people who feel it will weigh your hair down, If you dont use too much it wont weigh your hair down! A little spritz here and there goes a longg way! Thays another positive about this product you dont need to spray a load on, just a little is needed, your hair will still feel light.

September 22, 2016

this mist was a nice product, I used it on my damp hair as well as on dry hair to tame fly aways. it controlled both but I noticed after a little while it weighed my hair down and that might have been my fault for using too much, possibly. I did like it in the beginning and will try it again

September 21, 2016

This is the first time I tried a Hydrating mist and was truly not disappointed. It was so light and easy to spray on. I liked that it did not have silicone as well. The price was also very good. I have been using it for a couple of weeks areally see a difference in my hair.

September 21, 2016

This is pretty awesome. I actually have only used it now for about 5 days. I used to use a leave in detangler/conditioner by Abba but it was too heavy but I did like it. Needed new stuff and wanted something sprayable and light.

This TRESemme Hydrating Mist is super lightweight, hydrates and is not heavy. Is free from silicones, parabens and dyes. Its main stuff is coconut milk and aloe vera which I both love and the smell is georgeous..

It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It keeps my hair smooth even when I just let my hair air dry. Im really happy YAY.. My new detangler/leave in conditioner I think. Also, the price is super good.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS